Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Saturday, 07 Apr 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-07 7:06 AM
The weekend is here!  What are your plans?  Racing, family time, watching the Masters?

Post away.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-04-07 7:25 AM
It is also love your kids day, coffee cake day, beer day.  So much to celebrate.

Walked at the park with a friend and Misha this morning.  4 stinking degrees.:mutmad:  But the conversation was nice.

MB, there's just something wrong with watching the Masters in a parka:laugh::wink:

I'm going to get after my yoga youtube and then off to Amy's for the day.   Be well all.:hug:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-07 7:58 AM
I feel like such a wimp!  My friend and I decided that 45 degrees and lots of wind, was not conducive to walking and canceled our walk.

This weather is insane!
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-04-07 8:07 AM
Morning coffee & book study got canceled at the last minute, so I headed to the park for a run. 4.19 slow miles. 30° and snow in the air.

My heart rate has been up the last couple of runs and the level of effort to go slow is as much as a faster run in the past. I believe it is because I am coming off the tail end of a cold. It felt good to work up a sweat and blow out a of congestion.

3 days ago, the weather models said we were going to get 3-5 inches of snow. 2 days ago those same models said we would get 7-8 inches of snow. But all we are really going to get is a dusting to an inch.

I am thinking today that I may try to figure what to do with the rest of my life. I've said that before but then I get distracted by something on Netflix or Amazon Prime and end up spending the day binge watching TV. I'll keep an eye on the Master's leader board but I probably won't watch anything until the very end tomorrow.
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-04-07 9:08 AM
Top of the mornin' to ya!!!!!!!  :grin:

4 miles PW n Dublin(CA) this morning. :happy:

Have a good weekend!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-04-07 2:02 PM
Ok, got off my lazy backend and did my workout video.  Stepped outside to cool down and baby, it is still windy and cold out there!

Now I need to do my plank and pushups.

Enjoy the rest of the afternoon.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Saturday, 07 Apr 2018