Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Frolicking Friday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-04-06 5:56 AM
Try to find a "frolic" this weekend. :grin:
Post.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-06 5:56 AM
Thursday I was able to finally get 30 minutes of cardio dvd work done. Groceries done.
Today is classes, yoga, ghost hunting, tea history, genealogy and a TM run. I must dash!
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-04-06 6:58 AM
Not sure about all of this frolicking. : pbbt:  I ran my 6.66 route this morning. :evil:  Lots of various stuff to do today and tomorrow, starting with shoveling wood chips.
Parent - By spccer6 [us] Date 2018-04-06 8:57 AM
Trainer workout yesterday morning.  Full body, was tired but felt good.  Then took DS1 to Six Flags, just the two of us.  Love doing that because then I can let him make all the decisions about what next.  Such a relaxing day, although I need to teach him a little bit about route optimization.  We criss crossed the park a hundred times.  Almost 19000 steps for the day just at Six Flags.

Today is SDO.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-04-06 9:33 AM
so I came down with a wretched cold on Wednesday night. Body aches, headache, fever, sore throat, chills, sweats. I barely left the bed all day Thursday. Sweated through the night last night and woke up feeling a bit better. Colds during pregnancy suck because I'm not allowed to take my favorite cure all, Dayquil. Only Tylenol, and that is to be used sparingly. Sigh. I'm hoping I'll continue to feel better during the day and that I'll be ok for the race tomorrow. I really want to do it, esp because my SIL is coming to town to run it and she wants my company! Of course she will 100% understand if I don't run, but I'd hate to back out on her. I will likely be super slow, but she is a 10 mpm anyway, so I think I should be ok, even though my "training" has been less than stellar. I hope.

the weather report (for the race) has improved. Cloudy and low 30s. Hopefully I'll actually get to frolic at this race!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Frolicking Friday dailies