Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Silent Bob Friday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-06 4:48 AM
be random
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-06 5:05 AM
~Can't talk. At all. Zero noise comes out. Freakin neat.

~Tomorrow's track meet cancelled. Sunday's 5K postponed.

~3 events to time next weekend. Only getting paid for one hahahaha and that one I have to do by myself

~What is Forrest Gump's wifi password? 1Forrest1

~Snow coming today and Sunday

~Local tv news girl is just brutal to watch
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-04-06 5:18 AM
No voice must your job extra challenging. :cry:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-06 5:22 AM
Very
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-06 6:58 AM
uh oh what are you playing if you can't talk?

Cancelled because of snow? I saw some backlash of a race in Hershey, PA for Saturday that was cancelled yesterday. Apparently the weather is supposed to be OK so it was cancelled too early. I'm sure as an RD it is a tough call but it did seem strange to cancel a few days in advance
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-06 7:02 AM
All pre-recorded bullshit. Nothing of any substance. Just station promotion stuff.

Yeah...tomorrow's track meet was looking at morning temps in the single digits and snow on the ground.

Sunday's 5K expecting snow and freezing rain.  If it were just snow she was gonna go but she pulled the plug. Really small, maybe 40 people total so far.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-04-06 5:29 AM
*Last day of spring break getaway. :sad:

*We may not have gone anywhere warm but we did escape being home for 7 inches of snow this week.

*We had pizza 2 nights and last night for something different we had chocolate pancakes. :laugh:  The joys of road trips with a teenage boy. :grin:

*Back home today, but Sunday I come back to Indy for a concert for Marie.  I’ve driven an awful lot lately.

*Joseph actually liked IPFW. :happy:  Today we will visit Saint Francis.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-06 5:30 AM
Whirlwind trip! :shocker!:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-06 5:33 AM
Is Joseph graduating this year?
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-04-06 5:35 AM
No, next year. He has time. These are our first visits.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-06 7:00 AM
Pizza and chocolate pancakes sounds like my kind of food :blush:

Hope you had a fun time and good call on escaping the snow
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-04-06 10:43 AM
We just had milkshakes for lunch. :blush::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-06 11:53 AM
That’s my kind of lunch. :cool:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-04-06 6:42 PM
I’ve been eating like a teenage boy for a week. I'm not looking forward to seeing what the damage is when I get on the scale next time.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-06 5:43 AM
--I have to take my car back next week. They have to order a couple of parts for the A/C. The belt is hitting the timing cover. :wtf: They’re not 100% sure that is what is causing the problem but that is something that needs to be repaired. Iowa thinks it’s an evaporator coil and they did mention that possibility too. Whatever. Going back next Friday. They also ordered the wrong oxygen sensor so still have to do that. Oops. I really liked them and I hope the end result pans out. They will certainly earn my business.

--We have to cover everything tonight. Going to be 22-23 degrees with a chance of a little precipitation.

--My mom gave us a bunch of garden tools, a cement mixer, a hog feeder and a wheel barrow. The wheel barrow is probably 50 years old so it is super nice and durable. The name is embossed in the metal and it has big, thick wooden handles that are in perfect condition. Nice, large size. It’ll perfect for us. :happy:

--I’m done at 2 p.m. today and have a full day. I do start at 8 a.m. though and don’t have any breaks.

--They sent me some stuff to start filling out for the new job. I’ve kind of forgotten about it lately. I’m ready to start getting excited again. : pbbt::wink:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-06 6:50 AM
That's a long-ass Friday
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-06 7:01 AM
the cement mixer made me LOL. Mostly because I'm picturing the big construction truck and not like a small use one.

How's the hand been holding up ?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-06 8:49 AM
The hands and thumb have been doing good. I’ve been very careful though and I’m still doing a lot of my holistic things. Pain free is a wonderful thing. I didn’t truly realize how bad things were and how much pain I was in until it was gone. I honestly don’t know how I held on for so long.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-06 7:11 AM Edited 2018-04-06 7:18 AM
Woke up with a headache, again, of course. Although it's been over a week without one so that is good

Feel like I have so many errands I need to run after work but I also want to work out. There just isn't enough time.

Have to do a Medicare presentation almost 2 hours away. And the timing is going to suck so it's going to take even longer getting home due to rush hour and might not be able to get to daycare on time. M should be able to do it but ugh going to be a stressful day i'm sure

I think this will be my first year without a vacation. I just don't see us going anywhere. Really wish I would have been able to go to FL earlier this year even though it would have been stressful too.

Been doing a decent job of mapping out some PTO to use, although April is getting really busy with work so I can't take any off aside from what I'm already planning to use when the ILs visit.

I don't have the energy to think of stuff to do while they are here. Last two visits we basically just sat around and did nothing but mostly it was because B couldn't do much. This time he can at least go to the park and stuff and I know we will go to the zoo once. I'd love to go to our new Children's Museum sports exhibit but it is so expensive to get in there, it would be $80-100 for all 4 of us to go to the museum and I'm not sure how B would even like it.

Edit: I wish I got a pic of B's shirt today. It says "I wish I was a little bit taller" which is very fitting for his short self
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-06 8:52 AM
Ana’s little boy is in 5% range for his height. He needs one of those shirts too. : pbbt:

It will be right at a year when we go to FL since our last trip. Far cry from the 5-8 trips I’ve been taking per year the past 20 years.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Silent Bob Friday RTTS