Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Have Begun
- - By judyruns Date 2018-04-05 5:24 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-05 5:25 AM
Wednesday was a weird day. It was yoga day for me. The engineer came to install the new toilet and before he had time to disconnect the old one, the power went out. In less than 2 hours the power came back on. Toilet is connected and working great. Remember the comedy skit comedienne? Lily Tomlin is Edith Ann, the little girl sitting on a huge rocking chair? Well, it’s a little like that for me with this new taller toilet. :shocker!::wink:
Today I need to get some time after the finishing of the repairs to grocery shop and get exercise. This week has flown by and the weather has not allowed outside running.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-05 8:34 AM
I remember that skit. Toilets for shorter people should be a thing. My husband has rejected furniture from consideration for that same reason. Too high! Too deep for short legs!
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-04-05 7:46 AM
I made it to the track and did my 5x800s yesterday. I did 1 1/2 mile warm up 400 recovery and 3/4 mile recovery so finished with 6 miles. I was the last of our group to leave since I am towards the end of a 1/2 marathon training plan and most of them are training for shorter races. It's ok as I like to focus on my own training goals, but still draw from the support and camaraderie of the group.

Nice weather (60s) promised today. I may run outside tonight.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-04-05 8:54 AM
Working from home this morning so I can go to a Passover lunch with my family. Then into the office. This gave me more time for a yoga class this morning, so I did a 50 min class. It was "advanced beginner" but with no vinyasana and was a great class. I also learned some cool modifications that she incorporated into the class and were good for the places I'm less flexible. I think this might be my favorite class yet. I did inturrupt it in the middle to go let the chickens out. They have gotten VERY loud in the mornings and MCF wants to sleep in. I'm not sure what we are going to do when they start waking up at 5 am. I think we need to transition the young ones, who sleep on the outdoor roost into the indoor roost so that we can lock them all in and get less noise in the mornings.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-05 4:13 PM
Do you have any problems with predators? I hope not! Chickens :hug:
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-04-06 11:25 AM
There are raccoons in the area that would love our girls, but we have hardware cloth or wood on all sides of the coop and all the doors require opposable thumbs to open. So far so good. We do have friends who lost their whole flock to raccoons. :sad:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-07 5:44 PM
:sad:
Here in OH some of the raccoons have distemper over by the PA border.
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-05 9:49 PM
Just 2.5 miles today. Hope for more tomorrow.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Have Begun