Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / 10 lbs of $hit RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-05 5:14 AM
be random
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-05 5:35 AM
~Feel like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag

~One beautiful day today.  Then more winter.

~Did yoga with the little rats yesterday. Except we can't call it yoga. It's "stretching"

~might need a heater for my timing trailer Sunday :roll:

~Totally geeked out over this: http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3492021/rogue-one-writer-working-last-starfighter-reboot-check-concept-art/

~I got nothing else.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-05 6:24 AM
Why can’t you call it yoga? You know, the big fad now is goat yoga. Maybe you should explore. :laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-05 6:33 AM
Because the hard core Catholics say it's "of the devil" and we'll all go to hell and stop subjecting their innocent little children to it

ps

your old buddy LeAnn got hitched yesterday (according to the FB)
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-05 6:39 AM
Kind of like the hard core Catholics at Mercy who won’t perform vasectomies and tubal ligations. Just like our area needs more children born into poverty. :roll:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-05 8:05 AM
Ha, I just noticed what you wrote about LeAnn. I had heard she was engaged. I saw her at the business fair last weekend. She has packed on the pounds. Made me feel petite. :laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-05 11:40 AM
what?!?!?!?!  I was thinking if you called it yoga the boys might not like it
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-05 11:41 AM
does the equipment have any restrictions as far as if it starts to get wonky in too cold of temps?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-05 6:37 AM
--Headed to Joplin in a few minutes to take the car in for repairs. Keeping my fingers crossed this is a good experience. Other than purchasing the car, I used the dealership in Springfield once. They were a bunch of screw ups.

--Sarge it totally covered in cow poop. :roll:

--Angel is sick. :sad: She won’t come out of the dog house. I don’t have time today to do anything. :meh:

--All I have to say is that if it wasn’t for Amazon the Post Office would really be struggling. Get over it Donny. Just because Amazon can piss further than you can is no reason to have a tantrum.

--I need to go grocery shopping today. :meh:

--Been trying to use up this stash of can goods Iowa had. :roll: Nothing like canned potatoes, peas, etc. :meh:

--Snow this weekend. :roll: Our plants did fine in the 23 degree weather. We’re going to have to cover them up again tomorrow though. Every bit as cold plus snow, ice and sleet predicted. :cry:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-04-05 6:41 AM
First year at Hawk they were serving canned potatoes at the aid stations, remember that? Thought I was gonna barf
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-05 7:34 AM
I got a huge belly ache after eating them. Kind of like hoe I feel when I eat Subway. Must be the same preservative they use in both.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-05 11:42 AM
canned potatoes? I don't think I even knew that was a thing

Hope the car visit went ok
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-05 9:06 AM
Well, the dealership gave me a 2018 Outback with 54 miles on it for a loaner car this afternoon. No, I am not coming home with a new car. : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-04-05 11:42 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-04-05 12:37 PM
I can’t say there is a whole lot of difference. Yes, newer but other than a back up camera mine has all the other features. I’m just fine sticking with old and free for awhile longer.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / 10 lbs of $hit RTTS