Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Iciness dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-04-02 7:20 AM
Iciness had decorated all our trees but the sun is out. Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-04-02 7:22 AM
Friday the weather held with no snow on the roads (just a very heavy frost on grasses) so we went to classes. Tea class is a treat first thing in the morning. Our teacher gives us samples of 4 teas every class. We got British varieties this class. DC and I are taking a ghost hunting class together.  Then I have a genealogy/internet class and finally yoga. DC and I went to a book sale after that. We returned to the sale the next day.
Saturday was SDO
Sunday was a 40 minute cardio dvd.
Today my new chair is coming. Then I will see what I can do exercisewise.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-02 5:08 PM
Ghost hunting? Interesting. What will you do if you find one?
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-02 7:25 PM
I think some of the members of the class have already been on excursions with the teacher previously but on their own time. We live some distance from the area where they do, so I do not think DC and I will go hunting. I am not a believer so I enjoy going to the class and listening. : pbbt:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-04-02 8:17 AM
We have snow! :laugh::cry: I love it, but I'm ready for spring. I was happy to run in it though since I missed the opportunity all winter. I ran 2 miles and it was better than last week. I am running every other day for now. I was suppose to work this morning, but the roads were awful. I have no school kids this week, so a lighter schedule. I wish I knew I wasn't going to work early because I would have sleep later. Yesterday it was 64 degrees.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-04-02 10:47 AM
Great job on the running! 64 to snow. Like here. : pbbt:
Maybe get a little nap? :grin:
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-04-02 5:18 PM
Icy?  We were in the 80s today. :cry:  I did run this morning.  I was tired, so it wasn't terribly fast.  My running schedule keeps getting messed up, so I'm trying to get back on track.  Kids are out of school this week, so I ought to take advantage of the significantly lighter traffic.
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-04-02 5:10 PM
Iciness? Nope, not here. Though it has been a bit cooler, we know it is going to heat up soon.

3.2 with RN this morning, cut short by GI issues. I blame the craziness of this weekend. Wiped out exhausted last night after 5 services in 4 days.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Iciness dailies