Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday Has Arrived
- - By judyruns Date 2018-03-30 5:10 AM
Post.  :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-03-30 5:11 AM
Thursday I dashed out the trail as soon as the fog lifted. I got in a good 60 minutes and enjoyed it a lot. The Ospreys are definitely in the nest and one of them is guarding on a close electrical pole. Two squirrels, a fox squirrel and a little black squirrel were out getting food.

A fun thing happened when a squirrel climbed side of the building and was digging in a planter on my balcony. It peeks in the door at me and visits often. In the wee hours, about 3:30am I heard something move the clay flower pots stacked out there. I guess the squirrel was back to find more buried nuts.
Today is supposed to be classes but the weather may delay our driving north.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-03-30 7:30 AM
Glad you were able to run on the trail. Squirrels are not picky.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-30 9:29 AM
Is the problem with running in fog that you don't feel safe, or that it's too slippery?
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-03-30 6:03 PM
Mostly the danger of black ice and can be too slippery.
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-03-30 7:28 AM
Yeah! DD is coming home today to spend Easter with us. She had to work during Spring Break. I am not running today. Too much else going on. I may just run my 12 miler from home tomorrow rather than go to the group just to make it easier.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-30 9:28 AM
I'm guessing a lot of the group won't be there tomorrow, with it being Holy Saturday and spring break.

Good luck with the 12 miler!
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-30 9:54 AM
just got a chunk of work done - yay! - so I'm about to head out for 4ish miles. I'm a bit sore from yesterday's run (sigh), and I am planning to run 9 tomorrow, so going a bit shorter than originally planned. I'm squeezing all of my week's running into four days, since I didn't run M-W. Definitely will be taking an SDO on Monday.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-30 9:28 AM
Good Friday! Good partly because I got 7 miles in after the vigil. Amazing how few people are on the streets at 3 AM.

Yesterday was 3.7 with RN. I should have done more but I'm working flat out to get the April 1st renewals done.
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-03-30 9:42 AM
I am actually amazed stow many people ARE on the streets at 5 am.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-30 9:53 AM
but 3 am...
Parent - - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-03-30 10:36 AM
3 am?  :shocker!::shocker!::shocker!:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-30 5:39 PM
I was at church 1-3 for the vigil before the altar. I usually take that shift. Most peaceful hour of my entire year. :happy:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-03-31 6:16 AM
You are willing to consider hours of the day as opportunity that most will not even acknowledge exist. That's why I admire your time management skills.  1-3? 3 a.m.? No problem!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday Has Arrived