Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Are Right Here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-03-29 7:07 AM
Post.  :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-03-29 7:08 AM
Wednesday I dashed out the trail and did 60 minutes. I saw the Great Blue Heron in flight, a fox squirrel (I’m glad they have taken up residence in our area.), Gulls, a Redwing Blackbird, other assorted birds, and an Osprey on the nest (which suddenly got much bigger since 2 days ago).
DC took me chair shopping but we haven’t found anything yet. I’m looking for a wingback chair.
Today I might get out to run. It’s going to rain the whole day but I can dash out right now.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-29 11:10 AM
Such great nature sightings!
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-03-29 12:29 PM
Very cool about the wildlife!  I usually just see things like squirrels and maybe deer.

I hope you got your run in before the rain started!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-29 11:09 AM
Yay! Finally got out to run today after 3 days of no running. Monday was insanely preggotired, and Tuesday and Wednesday were just super busy. Still trying to figure out this how to fit in running with small children thing - which will become much more complicated come October. Oh well, it won’t always be this way, and I wouldn’t trade snuggles with my girl for anything :happy::hug: So I ran 5 today and it was great! Not speedy or anything, but outside in 55* in shorts, with a few spots of blue sky peeking through! I’d forgotten what sweating felt like. It was great!
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-03-29 12:29 PM
Yeah for a good run!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-03-29 3:13 PM
Great that you got out to run. :happy: Usually when I have missed 2 days in a row, the run after that is wonderful. Are your rested runs even better than usual? Allowing for preggoness which modifies absolutely everything in your life. :hug:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-03-29 12:28 PM
I ran this morning.  Five miles that were so-so.  I'm still not feeling great, although at least I slept decently last night (unlike the night before when I was awake for several hours coughing).  It's also still extremely pollen-y here so everything is very yellow.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-03-29 3:14 PM
Great work on the 5 miler. It's hard to breathe when the air and objects are that loaded with pollen. I can recall that when we lived in Northern VA.
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-03-29 5:30 PM
Passover cleaning as cross training and a walk over lunch with MCF.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Are Right Here