Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / National Joe Day, Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-03-27 6:51 AM
Well among other things, today is National Joe Day.  Do you have any friends names Joe, Joseph, Josie, etc?  I know most of us are celebrating with a cup of joe!

Hope Dave made it to NYC safely.

Does that Facebook privacy sharing data bother you?  Do you use your Facebook login to log into other sites?

Post away...
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-03-27 8:52 AM
Good National Joe Day everyone.  I've worked with a Joe, for a Joe, and had a neighbor named Josephine.  So I guess I've got that all covered.:grin:

The facebook stuff doesn't bother me though I suppose it should.  I have a false sense of security since I don't use any aps, I don't use it to log into other sites, and I don't use it on a mobile device.  I'm probably still screwed though...

I am planning to run the 4 mile time trial tonight.:roll:  I think my total mileage to date is 20 miles and I might have run 4 once way back in January.  I know I can do 2, I think I can do 3, and I'm sure I can walk the last one if need be.  Then again, rain may roll in and I can put off the humiliation another week.:laugh:

Thanks for the start Marilyn, have a good day all.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-27 9:21 AM
What Joe are you drinking?  I bet Santa forgot to bring Wawa.  Maybe the Easter Bunny if you message him an address.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-27 9:15 AM Edited 2018-03-27 9:19 AM
Yo Joe.  I've been drinking Ethiopian Joe recently.  Really good stuff.  Our new little coffee shop roasts some great beans.   About the run this morning.  Painful, but I managed to complete it.  I'm getting weary of this.  But I'm still glad I did.  I think Steve Jobs said something about that in his last words.

In Delaware everybody knows Joe.  Joe Biden. I've had dinner with him, taught with his wife, served with his son.  Joe was commenting about Trump and remarked recently about taking him out back and beating the hell out of him.  Of course Trump responds by Tweet.  So today's paper has a good article about locations in Del where Joe could take him out back. Some pretty funny stuff. 

EDIT:  FB... I pretty much only use it for friendly post and messages.   Don't log in with it.   I think I just take the whole internet as open game. 

Tom in DE
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-03-27 1:12 PM
I have a friend we call Joey.  Another friend of mine has a wife named Josie.  Not too many Joe's that I know personally.

I don't use FB login to other sites.  It doesn't worry me.  Maybe it should.

Another 8 miles this morning.  Some mornings, like this morning, I tell myself as I'm heading out the door that I'm only running 4-6 miles, but once I'm out there I don't want to stop until I get to 8.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-03-27 1:30 PM
I just returned from seeing "I Can Only Imagine."  Good movie.  I don't know too many Joe's either or Josie's.  But I do "see" my good cup of joe every single morning.

I don't use the FB login for other sites and mainly use FB to keep in touch with friends and family.  So I'm not that worried but maybe I should. 

Need to get a workout in today.  Wanted to run errands but it was raining when I left the movies, so I came home.  And now the rain has stopped.  May have to go this evening.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / National Joe Day, Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018