Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Anyone around on a Sunday? (3/25)
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-03-25 7:28 AM
Good Sunday morning Masters.  How will you spend today?
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-03-25 7:32 AM
Windchills in the teens yet I saw a runner out braving it while I had Misha at the park.  13 miles west of us they received 10 inches of snow.  We got 3.5.  Dodged a bullet as they say. 

I'm enjoying the last of the coffee with a Cadbury egg and then will get ready for Palm Sunday services.  If the temps/windchills get closer to freezing I'll run this afternoon.  If not, yoga.   And then there is basketball.  The Loyola Kansas state game was one of my favorites in recent memory.  I wasn't as interested in the Michigan game and crawled in bed with a book.  But there is the promise of more good basketball today.

Enjoy:happy:
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-03-25 8:01 AM
Good morning Dawn and all to follow.

5ish mile PW planned for today.

While outside I'll be looking for and an or many UFOs = https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/science/ata-mummy-alien-chile.html?src=rec&recp=1
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-03-25 8:26 AM
Good morning!

I am spending the day with friends from MI.  So I went to Mass last night and we will pick them up at 1:00 and do some sightseeing.  Then we are having dinner.

It is cloudy and humid today.  Rain is in the forecast for this week and I do hope it comes as we need it.

My video is done, planks and pushups.

Have a good Sunday!
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-03-25 12:29 PM
It's a day off from running but I got restless so I did a 3-mile walk. Up and back down the hill behind our condo. Garmin says it 324 feet up but it sure seems higher than just a football field.  I guess it feels higher because I was going uphill for a mile.

We had a speaker at church other than our pastor. I was on slide duty today. Usually I just pop-up the verses as the pastor reads them, but this guy wanted to do a PowerPoint presentation.  We use software called ProPresentor and you can embed a PowerPoint presentation in it. So we did that and gave the guy his own clicker. We did 2 trial runs without a problem, but as usual, when it came time to do it live, I click on the first slide to get him started and an error message pops up. :roll:  It took a little bit but we got it working. Second service went of without a glitch. I can't convince people that I am a computer programmer who knows what he is doing. They think I am an old technologically challenged man.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-03-25 8:22 PM
Well of course, the trial runs would be error free!  Glad it was figured out for the second service.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Anyone around on a Sunday? (3/25)