Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thoughtful Thursday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-03-22 6:46 AM
Would the group rather add this thread to the NRR thread of the same day? Make it RR/NRR? :happy:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-03-22 6:47 AM
Wednesday was SDO. I had some things to do, a new recipe to try, visited with DC.
Today I’ll have to run and work out inside, not really sure what yet. It's supposed to warm up soon. Tomorrow classes start again. Yoga, etc. :grin:
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-22 11:24 AM
sounds like a good SDO! Have a good Thursday
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-03-22 8:28 AM
I thought it was Friday. :laugh::cry:  In my defense, I'm very tired.  China sis and her family didn't get in until almost midnight, so it was sometime after 1:30 when I got to bed.  I was awake bright and early this morning, though. :roll:  I have been feeling gross for the past couple of days.  I'm not sure if it's a cold or allergies, but something is definitely bothering me. :mutmad:  I had a pretty good 5.4-mile run, though.  All of the nieces are still asleep as they had a very late night and are still on pacific time, but things will be getting very loud here before long.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-22 11:23 AM
wishing you strength as you deal with the nieces! :hug: glad you enjoyed your run.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-22 9:46 AM
1.5 hrs of shoveling and 4.3 on the tm. That seems like enough activity for today :laugh: I’ll probsbly collapse around 4:30. Til then, lots of work to do. I have two papers that need significant revision before journal submission in early April. Fun. :meh:
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-22 6:53 AM Edited 2018-03-22 6:55 AM
I think maybe keep them separate because I like NRR running for multiple days.

Waiting for the rain to calm down a bit before heading out for a run. I'm WFH today, glad I decided to do this because it's pouring.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-03-22 6:58 AM
That's fine. I never thought of that about the extended NRR. I'm glad you posted! :hug: Since we are at opposite ends of the country, we often post first and last. :laugh:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-22 11:08 AM
I was up and working before 4 AM this morning. I'm juggling a crisis that involves an Australian partner of my client, my client in the US, and the insurer in London. Coordinating time zones is a challenge.

Once I got that dealt with and balls in everyone else's court I went out for a rainy 5.4 miles. Soggy but felt good.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-22 11:24 AM
you are something else :hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thoughtful Thursday dailies