Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Terrifying Tuesday - 3/21
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-03-21 6:55 AM
What's up?

Who's getting snow?

I thought I lost my main email address that I have used for 10 years. It was terrifying!
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-03-21 7:01 AM
I ran 4 this morning. Started out in a light rain/snow mix which turned to a heavier snow by the end. Now it isn't doing anything.

My email wouldn't connect this morning. My main account (dave@begley.com) that I have had for years was gone. It didn't auto-renew at the start of the year because my credit card information changed and I don't remember seeing any messages about that.  After some time on the phone, they got me fixed. First they said my account had been deleted!  I have a lot of people and places that have that address as my contact.  It would have taken some time to update everything. 

(It started snowing again just since I typed the first line of this.)
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-03-21 7:17 AM
Today is the 21st but it's Wednesday, not Tuesday. You are terrified!
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-03-21 7:35 AM
Tuesday was spent at the office so it's like it never happened.

Maybe someone can start a Wednesday thread.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-03-21 7:39 AM
Gosh no need to start a new thread.  Let's see who else notices the terrifying error.

The Austin bomber was caught.  Unfortunately, as it tends to happens with evil doers, he killed himself as the police approached.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-03-21 8:05 AM
I think I was fooled by seeing the "Busted Monday" on the top of the topics list. It made me think today was Tuesday.
Parent - - By rungear [us] Date 2018-03-21 8:13 AM
No Snow along the Pacific Coast, but we are enjoying lots of rain, and in the mountain areas the rain is welcomed SNOW and lots of it.

4ish pw for me this afternoon at Heather Farms in Walnut Creek and then off to Tracy to hug, hug, hug and enjoy our new grandson, 5months old on 4/5.

I will meet my wife in Tracy this afternoon, she is with 3 lady friends enjoying Disneyland, it is about a 5 hour drive for the girls from Anaheim.

See ya later, Have a Happy Wednesday and all week long.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-21 8:15 AM
Sounds like a good day.
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-21 8:14 AM
You had me terrified.  I thought I just sent out a whole bunch email with the wrong info!:shocker!::laugh:

Man I can't believe I am spending so much time planning and doing a Code Purple shelter.  I can't explain why, but finding volunteers is almost impossible.  Perhaps it's the doomsday forecasts on the Philly TV news.  Way too many emails, calls, text and driving around.  Hopefully anybody left out in the storm survives.  We will keep them safe inside.

No run report, just running around. 

I amazed myself and Lynda and a few others last night.  I said NO.  We had a major conference call re coordination of duties with our new refugee family.  I said no to taking on another job.  :shocker!:

Tom in DE
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-03-21 8:16 AM
I hear all the time how hard it is to get volunteers.:sad:  Stay safe riding the storm out.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-03-21 8:14 AM
Doesn't matter if it's Tuesday or Wednesday really does it?  Different day, but same unsettled weather.  No snow but a good strong wind and temps in the teens. 

Lunch date with my brother and sister. We're going out for Thai food and if my husband can get away from work he will join us.  And I won't need to cook supper tonight because of a big lunch.  All good things.

Yoga later, and basketball starts up again tomorrow.  More good things.:happy:
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-21 8:21 AM
Sounds like a really good day.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-21 8:20 AM
Terrifying coffee report.  A new Ethiopian Coffee.  
     Try #1.  Forgot to put the coffee in the basket.:sad:
     Try #2   Forgot to sit the carafe snuggly under drip.  Overflow mess all over the place.:cry:
     Try #3   Finally got it right.  This is really really good coffee.:grin:
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-21 1:10 PM
3PM and there is no indication of doomsday.  It's been snowing, slushy 3-4", but no sign of 14" of doom.  No sign of 40+mph wind.  In fact it's tranquil. Just large flocks of blackbirds.  Oh yes, confused robins too.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-03-21 1:25 PM
My friend and I went for a nice 5 mile hike at our favorite park.  We saw nature coming alive; bluebonnets, butterflies, red bud trees, mountain laurel trees blooming.  Just amazing.

My husband planted some flowers and this afternoon we are going to grill hamburgers.  I am ready for a nice meal.

Enjoy your Wednesday!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Terrifying Tuesday - 3/21