Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Two For Tuesday Dailies
- - By swandive Date 2018-03-20 6:44 AM
I'm not actually running twice today. :laugh:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-03-20 6:48 AM
I did run once, though. : pbbt:  It's warm and humid -- we had storms last night -- but I felt better running than I have felt in a while.  It may be because I started taking sudafed.  It's pollen season. :roll:

The end is nigh, at least when it comes to the bathroom project.  It's not done (the shower hasn't been tiled and there's a cabinet to finish building as well as a few shelves to build), but it is otherwise almost done for now because A arrives tonight and China sis and her family are arriving tomorrow night.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-03-20 8:03 AM
Great work on the run, especially with warm and humid.
Are all the company going to be there long? I hope they help with A's care?
Parent - By swandive Date 2018-03-20 7:12 PM
They'll be here for a week and a half, gone for a month or so, then back until they find a place to rent.

China sis is bringing three children under the age of 8, if that answers your question of how much help she'll be. :laugh:  A does definitely perk up when she has the kids around, though.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-20 8:55 AM
Glad the bathroom is almost done. Can you get the tile in, or is the shower usable as is?
Parent - - By swandive Date 2018-03-20 7:14 PM
The shower isn't usable until it is tiled and grouted (and, realistically, that isn't a project I can do while A is here), but there are two full baths upstairs so A is going to have to go upstairs if she wants to shower.  She does, however, have a functional half bath (toilet and sink).
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-21 10:25 PM
Toilet is the most important. If you have to you can take the lid off the tank to wash your hands, and dip toothbrush in the tank and spit into the bowl.

Can A make it up the stairs?
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-20 10:30 AM
you work so hard :hug: Glad you felt ok running.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-03-20 8:07 AM
Monday was a better run than Sunday probably because I got more sleep. : pbbt: I did 45 minutes out on the trail and saw one lone dandelion. Almost all our snow is gone. It has taken forever but there will be more tonight. :roll:
DC is to fly back home today.
I plan a late morning run out the trail if possible.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-20 8:55 AM
I'm sure you're looking forward to seeing DC! Glad you got more sleep.
sleep is a great and beautiful thing.

More snow for us too, sigh
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-20 9:47 AM
ugh ugh ugh, major winter storm predicted for tomorrow. Not very springlike here. I am over the snow and the cold!!

4 miles and some core work done! Have to go to the dr this afternoon, so I'm hoping that the snow will hold off until I get home.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-03-20 10:51 AM
How far along are you now?

I'm also tired of this weather! I'm hoping ours stays more like rain, we'll see.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-20 12:13 PM
10w5d. I had a freakout this morning, thinking I was spotting, but I wasn't. Had an u/s a week ago and the hb was great. So fingers crossed!
Parent - - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-03-20 10:30 AM
4+ this morning.   Ick, ick ick.  I do not like running in freezing temps under grey skies.  This just doesn't feel good.   Hey - I got it done.

Half is April 15th and then we re-assess if running is still worth it or if it's time to switch to Jazzercise.  : pbbt:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-20 12:37 PM
Done is good!

Jazzercise? I didn't know they still had that. Didn't most of the Jazzercisers switch to Zumba?
Parent - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-03-20 1:36 PM
i was kidding.  :wink:
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-03-20 10:54 AM
I ran two miles yesterday with baby in the BOB.
Today I did a yoga workout, day 1 of Adriene's True program on Youtube.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-03-20 12:13 PM
Wow, nice job! You're doing great!

I LOVE Adriene's videos. Just right for my level.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-03-20 8:54 AM
I'm hoping to run twice! Since so many lunchtime runs have been preempted by work or lunches.

2.8 with RN this morning. She did LA on Sunday and was feeling a bit of a twinge, so we turned around just short of our usual 3.2 turnaround. Meant jaywalking rather than crossing at the light, but at 4:30 AM few people are around to see.
I hope you can get your second run in today.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Two For Tuesday Dailies