Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Busted Monday
- - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-19 7:28 AM
Put 'em up. 

QOTD:  Are you well busted:laugh::laugh::laugh: Really?:wtf: On a runners forum?   In other words, do you play the brackets and now have zero chance after the upsets?
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-03-19 7:34 AM
Good morning!

I am about to go out for a PW.  It's a nice sunny morning! 

I did not complete a bracket this year.  The past two years, my accountant and I would complete them and compare. 

Enjoy the day and have a blessed week!
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-19 7:45 AM
Enjoy the PW.   I guess there will be Madness in your neighborhood for the Final Four.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-19 7:43 AM
I start a daily with little intention of running this morning.  Feet are hurting mightily this morning.:wtf::wtf: Perhaps they will loosen up a bit as the day goes on and I will run this afternoon or evening.  I should as another nor'easter is coming and it will be miserable the next few days.  Another nor'eater came through this weekend.  I found myself packing in way too much food. 

Brackets busted?  This is fun, even though I didn't watch any.  Love those underdog victories (E-A-G-L-E-S!!!).  

Dave, you are quite the man, driving straight through like that. 

Tom in DE
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-03-19 9:15 AM
I didn't complete a bracket this year - not so much fun when you're not in an office pool.  But if I had, I'm sure it would be busted.  I love this tournament; so many surprises!  I nearly always cheer for the underdog so it's been a good ride so far.

I took care of a very sick kitty named Herman today at kitty love. :sad::sad:  Poor little guy, doc is going to take a look at him this afternoon.  He can't open one eye and he keeps sneezing blood.  Not so much fun to clean up his room.  Usually I just scrub floors and litter boxes, but today I had to do the walls too.  :sad::sad:

We are enjoying some spring weather - I sat on the patio and read for a couple hours yesterday and got some color in my face.  oops, no sunblock.:shocker!:  I'm waiting for someone from the water company to change out my meter.  I assume I'll wait all day and not get a run.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-19 12:25 PM
Dawn w/o sunblock:shocker!::shocker!::shocker!:    Here's hoping your meter man is not related to the door man.
Parent - By Blueberry Sky Date 2018-03-20 8:28 PM
Poor little kitty. :cry::cry::cry:
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-03-19 9:45 AM
I did not fill out a bracket, but if I did, I would be busted. 

We had a great weekend!  Made a 6 hour round trip to visit my sister, brother, and mom for mom's birthday on Saturday.  Well worth the drive.  I walked into my sister's home and mom had no idea I was coming in.  The surprise on her face was priceless.  My sister made a delicious meal.

This morning I ran 8 miles.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-03-19 11:52 AM
Happy Birthday Mom Moose.
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-03-19 12:17 PM
:grin:  My mom nicknamed me Moose when I was a wee lad.  She calls Melissa, Meese.:laugh:
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-19 12:26 PM
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-03-19 12:30 PM
:laugh:
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-03-19 11:27 AM
No bracket here. I don't pay attention to college basketball enough to know who is good. I guess that doesn't matter. I could have done a bracket anyway but I was on vacation and didn't get around to it.  I'd like to see West Virginia win the whole thing. Maybe I would get a special celebration day off work. :roll: :laugh:

I slept in so I skipped running in the morning. I didn't want to be late for work after being gone last week. It turned out to be a good deal because when I got out for a run at noon it was 60° and sunny.  I did one set of a core workout too.  I would like to do that more consistently. It would help my back and my running.

4.06 miles.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-03-19 12:28 PM
Did they notice you were gone last week?
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Busted Monday