Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Finally Friday Again dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-02-09 7:43 AM
Post.  :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-02-09 7:45 AM
Wednesday I did 45 minutes running at the gym track.
Thursday DC and I went to the gym and I got in 45 more minutes of running. Before I left, my brain just didn’t want to go. Once I started running the legs were very happy and peppy. Are our brains and legs ever together?
Today the weather is dangerous on the highway so DC and I will stay in town instead of going to classes. I’ll add in a good yoga workout.    
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-09 3:48 PM
oh I know the body is willing but the mind is weak dilemma so well.  It's almost always worth pushing through. good job!
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-02-09 5:38 PM
It's weird, isn't it? It's as if the mind is trying to fool the body into not running. :laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:33 PM
:laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:34 PM
Enjoy your workout!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-09 3:48 PM
4.5 TM miles. NEED to get some yoga in again but now that the semester has started up, I am so busy... ack... but I need to aim for at least 15 min a day, esp with pregnancy....
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-02-09 5:45 PM
Great job on the 4.5 TM miles! DC gave me a little book that is called "Say 'Saah' a Bathtub Yoga Book. It is one of these little gift books, not really many words, just various yoga poses you can do submerged in the bath. :grin:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-10 2:45 PM
now there is an idea! yoga in the tub!!
Parent - By moonglow9 Date 2018-02-11 6:35 PM
I've done yoga poses (basic of course) whilst in the shower. The water seems to help flexibility in the poses...
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:31 PM
:hug:Congratulations! I need to do yoga for other reasons.:laugh: P is very adorable.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-10 2:45 PM
thanks! here's hoping... :hug:

aw, thank you. We think she's pretty darn cute.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:30 PM
I ran! OMG, how I missed it. My back and hip are screwed up, but I decided that I would just run through it. I'm being cautious and just ran/walked one day and then ran 2 days, only a mile each day. I honestly think it loosens my back muscles. It felt amazing to run, almost meditative. Hectic week and I am working tomorrow morning. It is annual review time and I have so much paperwork to do. I am hoping to knock out a good portion of it this weekend and maybe actually get to do something fun on Sunday instead of paperwork all day. My schedule is jam packed and I am actually turning away cases. Tomorrow I will be going to knitting in the afternoon. Looking forward to seeing my friends.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-02-10 2:38 PM
Glad you are seeing as many clients as you can handle! Enjoy the knitting. And yay for a run.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-10 2:46 PM
I'm so glad you could run, and that you have a full work schedule! I agree - running can be so meditative and soothing.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-02-10 5:29 PM
By the way, the Buddhist priest who teaches one of my meditation classes said that running is a form of meditation!
Great work on the running and glad you have the offers of clients. Knitting with friends is just great.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Finally Friday Again dailies