Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Fatass Friday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-02-09 5:55 AM
Be random

and fat

:laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:14 AM
~Happy Anniversary to my bride

~198.6

~Paths are finally clear. Sidewalks not so much. And snow coming again this weekend. We've been lucky, we haven't really gotten much, just a few small events with just enough snow to make everything slick ALL THE TIME.

~Just learned our Men's Varsity, Women's Varsity and Men's JV teams ALL earned the Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award for combined GPA. We have smart kids.

~Pretty sore on my run yesterday :mutmad:

~It's National Pizza Day!!!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:18 AM
Well, you obviously don't have issues with hormones or thyroid. I'm jealous. I can't drop weight for anything. From a burn more calories than take in concept something is completely f***ed. That's all I have to say. :mutmad:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:21 AM
For me it is ALWAYS all about grains and sugars. If I have ZERO grains and sugars I lose weight. If I have ANY grains or sugars I gain. No moderation on this. And it sucks ass.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:34 AM
Dude, I have pretty much totally eliminated sugars and my grain intake is ever so limited. Something isn't right.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-09 7:34 AM
same here. Along those lines I saw a pic on fb of a guy from HS who said he lost 30lbs in 5.5 all by eating healthier. I mean there is no possible way I could lose that much in that amount of time (and I for sure have 30 lbs to lose) even if I cut out everything "unhealthy" and ate vegetables all day
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-02-09 8:17 AM
Happy anniversary to you and Suzi.  :hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-09 8:37 AM
Happy Anniversary!
Parent - By Ballet [us] Date 2018-02-11 10:33 AM
Happy Belated Anniversary!!!:hug::cool:

Ours was 2/7.  20 years.  He hasn't kicked me out yet!:laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:34 AM
--The two girls I was going to do the relay with have backed out. So, that being said, if they do still have the race Amy and I are going to run it as a relay. She'll take 10 and I'll do 5.

--Going to the Amish this morning for a couple of massages. :happy:

--Need to buy a new massage table case. The inside of mine is disintegrating. It's 25 years old. It has seen it's day. I have to say, it has held up well. It was a really nice one, padded with a shoulder strap and side handles plus a huge pocket. Anything similar is $200+. :cry: They have some for around a hundred bucks but they won't be padded or near the quality. A few for around $50-$60 but I'm sure you'll get what you pay for there. :meh: Geez, I hate spending any money on stuff like this.

--Going to suggest only doing every other Thursday for my cat lady. She has been cancelling about every other appointment anyway and I want to free up that Thursday that I'm trying to take off. Yesterday I was intending to have it off. Ended up scheduling people and 3/5 canceled or rescheduled. :mutmad:

--Sarge's birthday is this month. I need to look at his paperwork and see what day. I'm thinking it may have been the first. Three years old. :hug::happy:

--I enjoyed watching a little of the Olympics last night. :happy: My knees hurt just watching the moguls. :laugh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-02-09 6:45 AM
All I saw before I passed out was a little ice skating. I guess the ice was extra slick.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-09 7:39 AM
If you did end up getting a corporate job would you still do massage on the side? I'd factor that into whether or not I bought an expensive case

Why is cat lady cancelling so much?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 8:02 AM
Yea, I’m still going to have to do massage for a while to offset the pay difference. At least until I could sell my office building. I mean, I’m not going to go in the hole or anything. My rental income off the building more than covers taxes/insurance/utilities and it’s paid off so I don't have a payment. Massage would be just really good supplement income. Especially, if I could pick and choose the good clients. As far as the table goes, the one at my office is a stationary one. I have a portable one as well and that is what I use for home visits. I really don’t do too many of those. Probably have done more the past year or two because of my cat lady than I ever have. Definitely have to have some sort of case for it though so I don’t rip the upholstery.

Cat lady isn’t managing her money very well. That’s all. She needs to start with getting rid of about 6 cats!
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-02-09 8:19 AM
I hope if they do end up canceling the race, that they do so before you get up early and go there.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 8:23 AM
They're going to make a decision tonight regarding the race. They've been very good at keeping us in the loop.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 7:24 AM
I just had a revelation watching the morning news. Why don't we just put Larry Nassar and Harvey Weinstein in a cell together and let them have their way with each other until death do them part?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-02-09 7:26 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-09 7:39 AM
:laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-09 7:37 AM
Well I'm fat, and random, so count me in

The man flu seems to be over although I suspect it will ramp back up this weekend when I need help with the baby

Speaking of the baby, he's been losing his mind lately and it is driving me crazy. I think he has some teeth coming in blah blah blah and I really do feel badly for him but goodness gracious kiddo

I've been having more headaches lately which sucks

I've also been working out more which is nice. One of these days I want to run again but I'm afraid. No idea why, I think I'll just be embarrassed with how bad I am at it. Not to mention my body is falling apart and the TM will make it worse

Daycare posted a pic of an art project B is making. It said "making a card".  It is a penis with confetti on it y'all. And the shape would have been cut out for him to decorate so ummmm wtf.  My guess is it is a Tie? Like a card for dad for valentines day? I don't know but dang.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-02-09 7:39 AM
You have GOT to post a picture of that card :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-09 7:40 AM
I just sent it to you on FB messenger. It will be interesting to see what it looks like in person  #confettipenis
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-02-09 7:42 AM
Hahaha that's freaking hysterical! You're not wrong
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 8:03 AM
M might like a penis card. :laugh:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-02-09 8:20 AM
Now there's a branch Hallmark hasn't explored, the confetti penis Valentine's card!  :laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-02-09 8:11 AM
*I can do both random and fat.  I had been doing so well with not snacking at night.  Until the past 2 nights.  :cry:  I just want to lose the little jiggle I picked up from Christmas.  And it's proving harder than usual. 

*Snow day here.  I even convinced Jonathan to not go to work.  He has an hour commute on a good day.  With snow starting last night and lasting all day today, he would've had a rough drive home tonight.  The sheriff's office posted on Facebook saying if you go out in this take everything with you that you need to be stranded in it.  Jonathan's boss texted him back calling him a wuss.  :laugh:  That's easy for the guy only getting 4 inches of snow to say.  :wink:

*Bill had me check with Marie to make sure she wasn't planning a surprise trip home this weekend. 

*I had to pick up a loaf of bread yesterday afternoon and holy cow it was like the Wednesday before Thanksgiving!  :laugh:  If I had thought about it I should've just paid convenience store pricing to avoid the whole mess.

*Anthony looked at his first apartment.  $1200 a month.  Hope he keeps looking.  :laugh:

*I'm putting in my July music request of "Let It Snow" for Christmas in July.  I may really think snow would be awesome about then.  Now, not so much.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-02-09 8:15 AM
I'll add Let It Snow to the Mega Playlist  haha

still trying to figure out if I can hang a sheet and show Christmas movies all night
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 8:15 AM
Gregg needs to get one of those snow making machines for the race. I bet it would be a special treat. It's miserable in MO the middle of July. Even in the middle of the night!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-09 8:39 AM
Does Jonathan plan to move closer to work? I thought he was thinking about it? Glad he stayed home - can he work from home?
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-02-09 9:08 AM
Jonathan does plan to move closer to work.  I plan for him to move closer to work.  :laugh:  He's just a contract employee right now, but he's hopeful he'll be hired on permanently.  And if not, I now think he has enough contacts in that area to find work there when this job ends.  He hasn't been approved to work from home yet.  He was trying to get that done but it hasn't happened yet.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-02-09 11:58 AM
Left my outcall with the Amish this morning with a gallon of fresh milk, 2 pounds of fresh butter, a loaf of homemade bread and some cinnamon rolls. :cool:
Parent - By egghead [us] Date 2018-02-09 12:04 PM
** I'm fat

**been a long time since I been here. F'n firewalls

**Where is everyone?

**Hope all runango peeps are doing well!
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Fatass Friday RTTS