Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesdailies - 2/6/2018
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-02-06 7:18 AM
It's a gray day in western WV.

Time to play some Kenny Chesney & Jimmy Buffett music and dream about sunshine.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-02-06 7:19 AM
Good morning.

4 miles in the park with some walking mixed in today.

I ordered a Garmin 235 yesterday with some Amazon gift cards. It should give me a 3 or 4 day spurt of longer runs to try it out.

So the new thing that I get countless emails on are for these new key organizers. They hold keys in a case like a pocket knife and you flip open the key that you need.  I'm just not sold that this kind of thing is really needed. And what about car keys that have such a fat end to them. They would never fit in the case. But if loose keys are a problem for you, then it is a product you should look into.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-02-06 8:14 AM
I run to Jimmy Buffett on cold days; it really helps.

Welcome back Winter!  We have 5" of fresh powder on the ground.  Lovely to look at, not so lovely out in it as the temp is zero and of course there is a windchill.

Just sent an email to my husband for instructions on what magic it takes to start the snowblower.  He's out in the middle of Iowa on a recruiting adventure for work.  There was a 70 car pile up on the route he took out there.  Fortunately his group left nearly 6 hours late for the trip or they would have been in the middle of it.

Yoga and snow removal is the workout of the day.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-02-06 3:02 PM
It's a gray day in my area of Kentucky too.  We supposedly have freezing rain coming tonight. 

I got in my 8 miles this morning.  I've been running a different route the past two mornings just to mix it up.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesdailies - 2/6/2018