Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Soup dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-02-05 6:23 AM
Ahhhh! Nothing like a crock of soup on dark winter days. :hug:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-02-05 6:24 AM
Thursday I got restless being inside so I went down to the park. The park had been well scraped so I got in 40 minutes of running. In the afternoon DC and I headed down to the library and put in 3 hours of volunteer work.
Friday I was glad to have yoga class and some meditation classes as well at the college.
Saturday was USDO for some healing and 2.5 hours volunteer work. Reaaaaaaaaallly physical stuff.
Sunday DC and I went to the gym so I got in 40 good running minutes. I also got to talk to an injured friend of mine and he is mending quite well.
Today I want to go over to the gym when my regular friends will be there. Chicken vegetable soup is in the crock pot.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-05 8:05 AM
sounds like a lovely weekend. Enjoy the gym today, and yum on the soup!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-05 8:05 AM
I am not a football fan, but I am a Philadelphian, and I do despise Tom Brady and the entire Patriots franchise, so - WHAT A GREAT GAME! the Eagles put on a phenomenal show and just hustled hustled hustled. It was INSANE here last night!! Fireworks, sirens, people screaming and cheering and crying - and I'm in the burbs! I can't imagine how loud it must have been in the city.

ANYWAY! 7 miles yesterday, 3 easy recovery miles on the TM this morning. 7 is the longest I've done in awhile.

happy days to all!
Parent - - By NotSoFast [us] Date 2018-02-05 10:34 AM
OMG what a great game. However...I can say that they won because somehow the Patriots didn't bring their A game...and Philly brought their A++ Game (except those stupid 2 point conversions people WTF are you thinking kick the point - although Patriots missed and Who the Hell misses and EXTRA POINT?)

Mike flew from LA to Philly just for the parade, you gotta love youth, without even knowing the final score. He was in the air Sunday night.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-05 10:48 AM
I know - there were some crazy calls and plays by Philly - but it all seemed to come together for them.  Just WOW!

hahaha, Mike! :hug: I won't be there (at the parade) but I sure will be seeing a lot of coverage on TV.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-05 2:04 PM
Philly missed an extra point in the 1st quarter which then kind of put them having to "catch up" to try to be ahead a touchdown instead of just 6.
Parent - By tritri Date 2018-02-05 5:14 PM
The kicks seemed bad by both sides, until that teenager came out and nailed two longish ones...  :cool:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-02-05 11:15 AM
Hold it, CN. Just WHERE were you born?

I imagine the entire city of Philadelphia is either still partying or thoroughly hung over this morning.
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-05 11:25 AM
look, my parents - Bostonians since the early 70s - despise the Patriots. The whole franchise and its Tom Brady fetishism, not to mention its ties to our non-commander in chief - shudder.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-02-05 1:25 PM
:laugh: Pulling your chain. So you're not getting crap from your family for cheering for the Eagles?
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-05 5:31 PM
Oh no! They were excited for another team to get it also. Patriots need to share :roll:
Parent - - By NotSoFast [us] Date 2018-02-05 10:36 AM
Pump this morning running with Gavin later we are going to track to do some "speedwork" he wants to get faster. LOL kid running a few field sprints every once in a while isn't gonna make you much faster, but turning up that treadmill speed when we go regularly might. He's 11. Not gonna crush his spirit.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-02-05 10:48 AM
love to hear about Gavin's enthusiasm :hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-02-05 2:07 PM
awwww
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-02-05 11:48 AM
T-bone and I went to smite practice yesterday. He has just completed a new set of custom-fitted leg armor for me that offers some lateral support for my knees as well as being beautiful, super-light, and super-protective. I was able to move really well in them, and had more fun smiting than I have in ages. It was a good workout and boy, my feet and legs are tired today.

However, I have promised Niall we would go running today, so I am going to do a few trail miles with him shortly. Whoof.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Soup dailies