Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Super Bowl Sunday, 04 Feb 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-02-04 7:19 AM
And it is also Pam's birthday!  Hope you have a great day full of love, family, friends and lots of good food!

What is your favorite part of the Super Bowl?  Commercials?  Food?  Halftime performance?  Parties?  Gambling and the chance of winning some $$?  Socializing?

Post away.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-02-04 11:27 AM
Happy Birthday Pam!  Enjoy!!

Way cold and snowy; as in 2 pr of pants, 2 coats, wool sox, "there's a person in there somewhere" kind of cold and snowy.  Misha was in her element.  There is a church across the street from the park and she insisted on sitting her big old butt in the snow and watching every single person go in to church.  She loves to people watch.

My favorite part of the game is zoning out with my feet up and a big warm dog in my lap.  60 pounds of love.

45 minutes of yoga; held crow pose for almost 2 seconds before I tipped over.:laugh:
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-02-04 11:46 AM
Rest day here.

Happy birthday Pam. Too bad you missed being part of the January birthdays. :roll:

I have the game set to record in case I decide to watch it.  We'll see how I feel later.
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-02-04 1:12 PM
Happy Birthday Pam, to you when you come aboard!   Have many good years up coming!
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-02-04 6:38 PM
3 miles this afternoon.

I'm not watching the Super Bowl.  That's not because of players kneeling and stuff like that.  I just don't care for the super bowl in general.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-02-04 7:40 PM
Well my friend and I went for a nice 3.5 mile power walk in perfect 80 degree weather!  I did my 60 second plank and 4 pushups in a row!

I was trimming some of my plants and I think I pulled something.   It feels like sciatic nerve pain.  No bueno.  Tomorrow I have to take my husband for his eye surgery.  And I can't be hobbling!  I have been doing some stretches and put some tiger balm on it.  Anything else I should be doing?

Later,
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-02-05 6:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5h0jkoBFbI

I'm hooked on yoga with Adriene.  I hope these stretches help.   Good luck to Jerry today.:hug:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-02-05 7:35 AM
Thanks Dawn! I am going to try those exercises.  Jerry is a bit nervous which is understandable.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Super Bowl Sunday, 04 Feb 2018