Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Are Here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-01-25 7:35 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-01-25 7:41 AM
Tomorrow DC and I start classes again at the community college. I’m taking some yoga, meditation, and American History classes. I’m always glad to go back to yoga and mudra classes.

Wednesday DC and I went over to the gym track. It’s so good to run with sane runners. Once I had to warn a couple of old guys who were standing on the runner lane. The problems for older people are many: (1) they are very slow to react when they realize they are in the wrong spot (2) they are hard of hearing (3) they are there to socialize (4) they tend to back up without watching who is coming.
Today I think I will go over to the track or down to the TM, depending on the roads. was only a light flurrying. Later DC and I will go down and do our volunteer work at the library.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-25 11:28 AM
whoops, I posted in the Tuesday daily instead! wake up, carolyn!!

got in 4 miles yesterday after getting home from class.  Today was 30 min of yoga first thing, then I had to rush off to a meeting. I'm heading home at 4 so will aim to run 4-5 outside when I get home. Semester is ramping up and so is the busyness! lots going on
Parent - By gophergirl [mx] Date 2018-01-25 12:10 PM
4.5 miles done today, hoping to hit the gym later for weights but first time at the pool.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Are Here