Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Too Early Tuesday RTTs
- - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-23 5:25 AM
:shocker!: <----- that's me yawning
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-23 5:27 AM
B woke up 3-4 times last night crying/whimpering. Not sure what was up with that. I'm so used to him sleeping through the night without wakeups that I'm exhausted now

Not to mention it takes me forever to fall back asleep after a wake up like that

Didn't work out last night because my foot was hurting all day just from sitting there.

Tonight I want to work out but I also need to get to the chiro and there isn't time for both.

Planned to pick up donuts for the office this morning so B better not need to sleep in or I won't have time.

I'm starving, perhaps a donut isn't the smartest option hehe.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-01-23 5:47 AM
:hug:DONUTS:hug:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-01-23 7:35 AM
Is the chiro treating the foot?
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-23 11:15 AM
chiro is for my back
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-23 7:41 AM
Aren't donuts always the right option:evil:

Is B teething?
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-01-23 6:08 AM
~So sleepy this morning :shocker!:<=yawning hahaha me too!

~Got just a little sleet, freezing drizzle and snow yesterday but it was enough to make it slicker than snot today

~We are going to put on an evening community track meet. Anybody can come run in a handful of events: 100m, 200m, 400m 800m 1600m long jump :) Fundraiser for our track team

~How have I never heard of the "Cooper Test" to test VO2 Max????? How far you can run in 12 minutes, a little math and boom: you have your VO2 Max

~Tsunami warnings for Alaska and the West Coast :shocker!:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-01-23 7:23 AM
I saw that about the tsunami warnings. :meh: Scary stuff.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-23 7:42 AM
VO2 Max and Math in the same breath? I think not:roll:

Tsunami is scary:cry:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-23 11:15 AM
community meet sounds like a great idea. will you have some age group differences so kids aren't running with adults?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-01-23 7:35 AM
--Iowa’s family sent some money to “buy a tree, butterfly bush and other flowers” to create a garden in memory of my dad. :hug: Everyone has just been over the top kind during all of this. I think we’re going to try to do something in front of where our house is going to be.

--Speaking of houses, I need to order the plans. We want to get all the dirt work done for the basement this summer and perhaps even pour the concrete. :happy:

--Going to go to my nephew’s basketball game tonight. I haven’t seen him play but I guess he’s quite good.

--I already have a bit of relief from the cortisone shot. Please let this resolve the problem.

--Overpaid the insurance on my office building by $75. :roll: I guess that was the discount for paying the entire premium in one lump sum. The bill is weird. They show the total amount in bold and then below that in normal print is the discounted rate. You kind of have to look for it. Whatever. I guess I’ll be getting a check in the mail. :grin:

--We had some crazy wind last night. Gusts up to 58 mph. It sounded like it.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-23 7:46 AM
I'm glad the cortisone is helping already. :hug:

A garden sounds like a wonderful idea.:hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-23 11:17 AM
garden sounds great.

I thought you already house your house plans? Like a few years ago?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-23 8:00 AM
Definitely too early!

Ripley and I finally woke up at 5am successfully in order to do a workout. This morning it was yoga. I was looking for a relaxing version versus the super workout yogas. I found one for neck and shoulder pain. Both Rip and I have that so that was a nice stretch.

Up so early I was able to take a bath for a min before getting ready for work and waking Tj.:cool:

Tomorrow we are going to get up and do a core video. I :hug: Amazon Prime!

Last night all three of us did a core workout. Rip didn't make it through. I did better than expected. Tj rocked it.....unless you count form:laugh:

Back to normal weather schedule - 40's through 60's:cool:

Trivia tonight with a friend:cool:

I've spent too many hours on the phone for the Georgia Dept of Revenue in the last two days:roll:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-01-23 9:05 AM
Do you have a source for your trivia questions?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-23 9:06 AM
Tonight we are going to Mellow Mushroom for team trivia. But we'll lose as it is just the two of us.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-23 11:18 AM
i'm impressed Rip got up at 5 to work out. I wouldn't want to do that as a kid. heck i dont want to as an adult
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-23 11:41 AM
Ugh. She has been on me for it forever. We were going to do it a while back and quit trying. But for some reason started talking about it again. She likes getting up early. Freakin' early birds. She is not my child. But I have to admit when I do get up early I feel better and enjoy it.

We are going to do core tomorrow.:grin:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Too Early Tuesday RTTs