Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Morning dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-01-22 8:27 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-01-22 8:29 AM
Friday I did 50 minutes on the TM before doing the 2.5 hours of volunteer work. This is odd, but I think I held up during the volunteer work much better since I had run just a few hours before that. Who knew?
Saturday was SDO
Sunday was such fun! Temperatures were up so I went down to the park. It had been scraped, but then it froze over. There were enough places where I could run on snow on ground a little, but dang was that a 65 minute dance all over the place! But I was outside. I saw kitty, bunny, squirrel and a few coyote tracks. I hate to come inside when it feels that good outside.
Today I am getting ready to go outside. Temps are supposed to go above 50°F. today and I am taking advantage. :grin:
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-01-22 9:59 AM
You are so good with getting the runs in. Outside running is much better than indoor running.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-01-22 9:58 AM
Good morning! I rode on the trainer for 30 minutes this morning. I had to drag myself out of bed. Hoping to catch up on rest this week because last week was crazy busy. Tonight I will do some core work. My body is not cooperating with me lately. Today was the first day in a long time that I felt I could have run, but I didn't have a lot of time. It was probably because I took Celebrex last night. Over the weekend I got no exercise other than chores. Sundays I save for chores and count it as cross training. I worked Saturday morning and just needed to sleep in. I would like to get back to working out 5 days a week instead of 4.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-01-22 2:05 PM
Good for you getting some rest. Working out 4 days is good given how busy we get! It is as important to rest as to work out. Balance. :hug:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-22 11:45 AM
6 miles yesterday for my longest post-miscarriage run. Felt good! Wasn't too sore today so I did 3 miles. The weather has been super warm the past 3 days and I've enjoyed outdoor running. Also sticking with the yoga. My down dog is improving a lot - I can practically get my feet flat. I've never been able to come close before so this is exciting!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-01-22 2:08 PM
Great work on the 3 miler. Feet flat on a down dog is hard. That is good for a PF stretch as well. :happy:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-01-22 11:53 AM
Started the day by shoveling the walk and clearing snow off T-bone's truck. Love me some light, fluffy snow! The sun is melting everything fast now, so I am going to meet Niall in the park for some outdoor running and plyometrics.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-01-22 2:09 PM
As a kid I enjoyed playing in the snow. Maybe that's why I like running in snow. :grin:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-01-22 5:56 PM
Because it still feels like playing. :grin:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-01-23 7:06 AM
Xacly. :laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Morning dailies