Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2018
- - By rungear [us] Date 2018-01-20 7:36 AM Edited 2018-01-20 7:39 AM
THE WEEKEND IS HERE.  EVERYONE, ENJOY. 

CONFIRMING, MASTERS, TODAY IS THE GOVERMENT SHUTDOW, NOT MASTERS SHUT DOWN- RIGHT?

AND, TELLS US ABOUT YOUR DAY AND WEEKEND PLANS.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-20 8:55 AM
Good morning!

I am going for a walk with my friend in about 30 minutes.  It is foggy right now but we hope that it clears up soon.  Our husbands are playing golf this afternoon.

Other than that, not much is planned.  I am hoping that the Vikings beat the Eagles tomorrow.  One of our former UTSA football players is on the Vikings team.  #89 David Morgan.

Enjoy your Saturday.

ps:  Can we please elect responsible adults to run our government?  Every single one currently in office needs to go.
Parent - By runnergeel [us] Date 2018-01-20 9:08 AM
Good Morning!

run then video.

I'm hoping the EAGLES beat the Vikings tomorrow because I'm from Philadelphia.

should warm up a wee bit today. They are saying high of 53 and it's already 40. yay!

I've been struggling with food lately.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-01-20 9:37 AM
Good morning everyone.  It is sunny, 34* and no wind.  I'm going for a run.  Yoga when I get home.  Then the usual; library, groceries, Saturday night mass.  My hubby has to work today so Misha and I are flying solo.

I'm with Marilyn on the football game.  Sorry Karen.  That said, I expect the Eagles to win.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-20 12:01 PM
Just returned from a 5 mile PW with my friend. And the sun is coming out so our husbands will have a good afternoon of golfing.  Plus I also did my 50 second plank and 2 pushups.

While in town we saw a rally of Mustang cars and near the city park, we saw a woman with 3 horses -- two regulars sized and one mini.  Cute, cute.  Now I am going to open up some windows and let the sunshine in!

The football games will be interesting.

Dawn, I too was thinking of going to Saturday evening Mass but I just may go in the morning.  It depends how much I get done this afternoon.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-01-20 3:36 PM
I took a rest day today. Race #2 of the winter series is tomorrow afternoon. 4 miles. I don't like Sunday runs but I'll do a few a year if forced to. I don't really like afternoon runs either.

I have coffee duty at church which means a lot of standing and also being there for both services. Then Cindy and I will go to lunch. Running after that is not high on my list of things I want to do. But I've already signed up for the series, these races are well attended, and I usually see someone I know.

Supposed to be 52° at race time. Even warmer than December's 45°.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-20 3:52 PM
Oh coffee duty, you will be Mr. Social!  I love those things as I get to talk to lots of people!

Enjoy your rest day and good luck tomorrow.

It is 60 degrees and sunny, I felt like putting on shorts when we go out for dinner tonight!
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-01-20 4:05 PM
I ran 10 miles this morning and was sweating with the temps in the 40s. 

Afterwards I had lunch with a good friend at Hardee's.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-20 4:28 PM
Good post all around!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2018