Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Friday, 12 Jan 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-12 6:58 AM
It's Friday --woo hoo!  And a lot of people have a 3 day weekend!

So what are you doing today?

Where is Karen, Deb, Rob, MarkH?
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-01-12 7:39 AM
Happy Friday, It is also 'kiss a ginger day'.  Go find a red head and celebrate!

I am finishing up my coffee, waiting to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer and then Misha and I will go romp at the park.  Darn windchill is 3* but that's ABOVE zero so all good.

Mike - did you get ice?  Our garage door was frozen shut this morning and quite a challenge for my husband and his heat gun.  The national map looked like you may have been clobbered.  East coast people, look out.  It is no fun.

Yoga later.:happy:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-12 6:29 PM
My son had a friend with red hair and they called him ginger boy!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-12 8:23 AM
I have a lunch date today so I am going to put off my workout till this afternoon.  Plus it is supposed to be 60 degrees!  And it is nice and sunny.  So I am going to take advantage of the nice afternoon.  The cold front comes Saturday night and we should be very cold on Sunday.
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-01-12 8:44 AM
We are getting ice right now.  Maybe a quarter of an inch and then this afternoon the snow comes on top of that.  One forecast calls for 4-8 inches. 

I got up at 4:00, checked the weather, and decided that this morning was the best opportunity for a run.  It was light misty stuff, but not yet freezing.  Ran 8 miles. 

Melissa and I went to Kroger after school yesterday.  That was crazy!  We saw a lot of people we know.  I don't think there is much left on the grocery shelves.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-01-12 8:50 AM
Food, check
Run, check

ok, that's the essentials.  Hunker down and enjoy the storm.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-12 6:28 PM
Our store was packed this afternoon!  Now we are not getting the snow and ice that you will be getting, but the shoppers sure acted like a storm was coming.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-01-12 11:03 AM
55° outside so I got out for 4 miles at the park.  It is supposed to rain all day but it has been more off than on.  I don't know if that means that we won't get the predicted ice and snow either.

If those 4 are having a party and didn't tell us, I am going to be ticked!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-12 6:26 PM
I too am going to be ticked if they are having a party and didn't invite us!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-01-12 6:26 PM
Hola!

My friend and I had a wonderful 3.5 mile walk and our husbands played golf.  The sun was out and it felt good.  Now tomorrow it will be a different story. 

Stay warm!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Friday, 12 Jan 2018