Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / January 2018 TTC/Preggo/PP
- - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-10 5:54 PM
How's everyone doing?
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-10 5:54 PM
TTC
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-11 4:15 PM
well, got a very faint line on the ovulation strip today, so heading into my fertile time. Here's hoping!
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-12 12:25 PM
Good luck!!!!
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-12 12:42 PM
Fingers crossed. I got pregnant with DS the month after a miscarriage.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-10 5:54 PM
Preggo
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-10 5:56 PM
36 weeks today! Everything is looking good. I'm getting weekly ultrasounds and NSTs at this point, due to the AMA guidelines that my office follows. It is not so bad and just means I get to see "baby sister" a little more.
Feeling like crap though. Doc put me on Zofran last week and it is making a difference. I could not stop puking last week and although I still am here and there in the mornings even with the Zofran it is way better.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-11 10:40 AM
Hang in there. Not too long now! So there's a chance of either a Groundhog Day or Valentine's Day baby?
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-12 12:17 PM
Yes! And we have a lot of family birthdays in there too:
MIL: 2/12
BIL (my sister's husband): 2/14
DH: 2/19

I don't think they'll let me go as long as DH's bday, but maybe one of the others! I was five days late with E, so that would put us right at MIL's b-day!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-11 4:14 PM
yay yay!!! so close! (yet so far away)

you poor thing, with the nausea. I can't imagine battling that for my entire pregnancy. :hug:
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-12 12:18 PM
It's getting better, sort of...I'm still getting sick in the mornings but a dose of Zofran before getting out of bed seems to help. And the rest of the day is quite a bit better than it was!
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-15 12:50 PM
Yay! :grin::hug::happy:
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-12 12:25 PM
Oh and we have no name. We really need to get better about talking about it...right now I have some names scribbled on a piece of paper and DH said he has some "on his computer."

The painters did come to do the nursery, we decided that was a better way to get it done at this point than trying to do it ourselves and I'm so glad we did. Now we can get everything set up in there and have stuff in place. I know she won't be "using" the room for awhile but it will be nice to have all her clothes, diapers, etc, where we want them!
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-12 12:43 PM
How did you decide on the name for E?
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-16 9:46 AM
Good question....I don't remember for sure! I think we just made a bunch of lists and narrowed them down until we got to a couple and then made the final decision in the hospital. I expect we'll go with a couple this time too.
Parent - By ironjen Date 2018-01-13 1:11 PM
If it makes you feel better we had no name for a girl (we didn't find out the sex) either time until we headed to the hospital to have the kids. And in the case of Amanda she was 4 weeks early so we were REALLY behind the 8 ball : pbbt:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-16 9:26 AM
I'm glad you got the nursery done and have everything set to go!

I'm sure you'll figure out the name when the time comes! In time to get it on the birth certificate. :hug:
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-16 9:45 AM
We are setting up a bracket (think March Madness) to at least narrow it down from 16. So we are each going to pick our top 8 and go from there. We're just doing it for fun but maybe it will help!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-19 12:24 PM
Nothing to see here...just nesting has begun! I have had uncontrollable urges to clean different things the past couple of days: last night I HAD to scrub the sink and clean out E's play kitchen. Today, I HAD to vacuum my car and get it washed.

DH and I are going on a date tonight for his b-day dinner since we won't be going to any nice restaurants mid-February when it actually is his b-day! Probably our last time alone for awhile! Well, besides when E goes to bed but really I just go to sleep as soon as E does so we don't really have any evening hang out time either.
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-19 12:41 PM
:grin: enjoy your dinner! :hug::happy:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-19 1:35 PM
Uncontrollable urges to clean things? Come on over!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-19 8:11 PM
Enjoy!  I was sad I never got the nesting urge or urge to clean stuff because I really could have used a clean house!
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-21 10:45 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't say the overall condition of our house is "clean" right now but at least certain things are! ;)
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-21 6:44 PM
I think my ribs are bruised from coughing....any thoughts on what I can do? I'll ask the doc on Tuesday when I go for my appt, just wanted to see if anyone here dealt with that while pregnant!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-24 3:18 PM
OK these last couple weeks of pregnancy are way too exciting for my taste.
Baby just flipped to breech, which we saw on ultrasound yesterday. I am 38 weeks today.
Anyone have luck flipping a breech baby this late? I have acupuncture scheduled for Friday and I'll see about scheduling a version (if needed) for Monday morning.
In the meantime, I'm trying all sorts of old wives tales and using the Spinning Babies website for exercises.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-25 8:08 AM
No experience here but good luck.  I wouldn't have thought a baby could flip that late in the game but then again I guess if they can flip from breech they can flip the other way
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-25 9:11 AM
I forget everything about pregnancy including what half those words mean. :cry:: pbbt: But good luck 2 weeks wow, I'm so excited to hear all about easternshorebaby2!! :hug::hug::hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-25 10:57 AM
come on baby, flip back!!! I know it can be done, but no personal experience, sorry.  Good luck!!!
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-01-31 10:22 AM
Not sure if I'm too late or not (since this was asekd a week ago : pbbt:).

I was completely unable to get my baby to flip.  I did everything the midwife told me to do (including this ridiculous up and odwn fast thing int eh water that she claims works all the time.)  Fast forward to my ob seeing me (vs midwife) and he said it was unlikely we could get the baby to flip.  I asked why and he said my fluid wasn't overall high (not a danger but more fluid is easier to flip) and he said even though this was my third baby my abs and stomach were just too strong/tight.  He scheduled me for a version in the OR room.  He told me if the version worked (which he doubted), he'd immediately induce me in the hopes the baby would stay head down, if not, Id have an immediate c-section.  I tend to dilate quickly as well so he didn't want me to start a delivery with a breech baby - my baby was frank breech position BTW.  So I got an epidural for the version and was taken to the OR.  My OB claimed that the version could hurt more than maybe what I saw online.  I watched a woman have a version and her belly sort of just looked like someone was pushing on a water mattress.  My stomach was way too tight for such things.  The OB really pushed and pushed.  DS1 did do a partial turn but flipped right back.  His heart rate also went down quite a bit (another reason why my OB suggested having epidural and in OR room due to a chance of complications.)  Well with the heart rate issue, we moved forward into c-section.  Anesthesiologist was right there and gave me some duramorph (tried to push other stuff I didn't take) and that was that. 

Not sure if you intend to have any other children but I ended up having a successful VBAC after that situation.  My OB who tends to be somewhat conservative was ok with it even though I failed his practice criteria (I was over 37, baby was predicted to be large, births close together at 16 months.)
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-31 11:11 AM
interesting on the VBAC. She was hoping for one but her OB said no to trying due to predicted large baby and being 16 months apart. Good that yours let you do it even though you didn't pass the criteria the practice/OB had
Parent - By newfmrs Date 2018-01-31 11:43 AM Edited 2018-01-31 11:47 AM
The main reason was I'd had two children earlier vaginally and I progress quickly so no reason to think it wouldn't be similar with future ones and only reason for C-section was breech.  He also knew I was in good health, etc for my age so he threw that requirement out. . We also had the agreement that I'd go to L&D early.  I also agreed to an epidural and anesthesiology literally was waiting in/out of my room if I had a problem so we could immediately head to OR.  I was scheduled for a C-section the next day since he wouldn't induce me (supposedly higher chance of uterine rupture with induction).  Oh and hospital ultrasound estimated him between 7.5-8 lbs the same day I had him (for vbac he wanted around 7.5).  It was wildly inaccurate since he was 9lbs 10 ounces.  They were waaaaay off on DS1 which also added to less likely to flip due to his sheer size.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-31 2:37 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience, newf! That sounds...intense. I didn't watch him doing it to me.

No baby yet.
We tried the version today, it was unsuccessful. They actually gave me an injection first to relax the uterus (it made me all shaky and my heart was racing and I felt yucky but that passed quickly). I wouldn't say it was painful in my experience but definitely uncomfortable. The doc that was doing it is quite conservative, I think. Everything was fine, vitals-wise, during the procedure. He keeps calling her my "happy little baby" b/c she tests so well on the NSTs.

She's definitely NOT stuck in one position. She was way down in my pelvis (crossed legged, I'd call it) last Wednesday and today more transverse when they were checking on ultrasound. During the version, her head was to my right but this afternoon I am pretty sure it is to my left. I went to acupuncture again this afternoon.
I'm seeing a chiro tomorrow and acupuncture again maybe Friday.

This is just all crazy but I'd really like to avoid the c-section if possible.
Especially since there are now no kid visitors under age 18 allowed in the hospital, including siblings, due to flu. If I have to be there 4 nights (standard at our hospital after a section) and away from E, it will be really hard. Obviously we will survive but I'd like to avoid it if possible.

If we can get her head down for one of my ultrasounds, I want to go straight to the hospital and let them induce me to get her out of there! I wish there was some way of me checking at home. :)

We picked a name!! We were down to 2. DH thought he came up with the one that is my favorite b/c our day care provider had suggested it out of the blue to him one day and he liked it. But he didn't realize that was my #1 seed on our March Madness style bracket for choosing a name!  And we are using my grandmother's middle name for her middle. I'm really happy with what we picked!
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-01-31 2:50 PM
Congrats on picking a name.  DS1 stayed in his Frank breech position for a long time.  Doctor felt his butt at 32 weeks and he stayed same way for scans ( head and feet upper right ribs).  I forgot that they give you same meds essentially that stop contractions for a version.  Another fyi, is while my insurance and hospital allowed 4 days, I left in under 48 hours.  Frankly, I was better off at home.  Just letting you know you could possibly go home sooner if that's your concern.  I opted for less drugs during the csection and I feel it helped with breastfeeding.  No tiredness from it so felt normalish afterwards and not sleepy like friends who had more during the procedure.  Maybe she'll move on her own once you're in labor?
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-31 4:13 PM
Thanks so much for your help.
How do you mean, opted for less drugs during the csection? They'll let me choose that? I'm kind of a wimp about medical stuff so I don't know if I should.
Thanks for letting me know you left earlier, I will certainly ask for that if everything is going OK.
Our hospital (the nurses especially) have a reputation for being kind of "crunchy," so they are great about encouraging BFing and helping to facilitate it.
Since I've been getting the weekly ultrasounds, we know she was head down at 37w, she just decided to get all crazy on us last week! That also made me feel a little better, like yeah, she still is moving around a lot. Like right now, I'm feeling what I think is her butt up high (round but softer than the head) and then later I might notice her head all jammed up on my ribs, if tonight continues the norm. Or over the weekend, at some points her hiccups were super low and other times way up high!
I wasn't getting ultrasounds as much with E but I'm 99% he spent most of his last few weeks transverse and then moved down when it was time and he was ready. Hoping baby girl figures it out too. I'm surprisingly optimistic about all of this but also trying to stay realistic that a csection is likely at this point.
We're scheduled for Tuesday morning so I'll have a baby next week for sure!
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-31 4:44 PM
Good luck! Hope she does wind up head down when the labor starts and gets her head plugged firmly into the cervix so she can't turn again. Little stinker.
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-31 7:33 PM
Haha, that's what the doc called her today!
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-01-31 5:38 PM Edited 2018-01-31 5:48 PM
I too am a medical wimp and have passed out more than once from a simple blood draw : pbbt:.  I knew at 32 weeks baby was breech.  Panic ensued as I was worried about a csection.  No flipping as weeks went on so I worried incessantly and drove my DH nuts.  I had some friends who didn't get to hold/nurse babies for 5-7 hours after a c-section.  I wondered how I could try to prevent it (to what extent that's possible.)  I remembered MrsFRK talking about her experience and searched it (maybe I asked her too?)  She had a breech baby.  I was concerned as I'd read it can be harder to get off on the right foot with BFing, etc with a c-section.  MrsFRK did the duramorph and that was pretty much it in addition to the block/epidural.  From friends I talked with about csections, they basically gave them meds and they didn't realize they had a choice.  So, as I said I had a lot of time to worry about it so I did some research and discussed with my OB.  He said I'd be fine doing the epidural (not a block but not sure if having a block is a huge difference), plus duramorph, plus NSAIDs.  So that's what I told anesthesiologist.  They still asked me a bazillion times if I wanted this or that or they'd like to give me this or that and I simply refused.  I felt confident based on my research and what my OB and I discussed.  I had some referred pain in my shoulders and arms during the surgery but no real pain during the surgery other than that pain and it was tolerable.  The anesthesiologist really pushed the anti anxiety meds but I didn't want to be loopy.  I'd suggest you research and discuss with a medical professional you trust.  You also know yourself best, if you think you'd have a panic attack then I'd say it'd be best to take the anti anxiety meds (not sure at what part of csection they give it to you just recall being asked numerous times.)  I still had an issue with everything given and my temp dropped pretty dramatically so I was whisked away to be put under blankets w/ the warm air blowers.  It was 2 hours before I got to hold DS1 and try to nurse.  Due to my low temp they wouldn't give him to me as they didn't want me to lwoer his temp.  I basically had to beg at 2 hours and they gave him to me under the blankets (believe my temp was almost 96 at that point I probably wrote about it.)  The initial nursing was much harder with DS1 than any of my other three.  I'm only letting you know so if it happens to you it's not a shock.  It didn't hurt things long term but can be very emotional and frustrating in the moment.  They took out my IV/cath at about 24 hours after csection.  I was able to get up, go to the bathroom, and shower.  800mg of ibuprofen from that point forward.  I hadn't planned on taking pain meds when leaving the hospital which I also factored into the decision.  The duramorph didn't make me sleepy or anything else which was one thing I was trying to avoid.  I know some ladies can get the baby pretty quickly after surgery so I'm not trying to suggest it will happen to you.  There was just so much I didn't know about until I thought I was going to need one and started researching and asking my friends who'd had them.  Good luck and hopefully you can avoid it.  DH's aunt had her baby flip at the last minute in labor so I know it can/does happen.

ETA - I didn't want codeine or percocet or any of those drugs.  I have never done well with any of them.  I think they often try to give Tylenol 3 to go hoem with, etc.  THose make me feel dizzy, vomit, and tired.  Same thing after my foot surgery (tried the codeine) and they even gamve me a patch for nausea and zofran yet it didn't work.
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-01-31 6:39 PM
Ugh I meant to edit.  I dont think MrsFRK even did duramorph.  I asked for the lowest dose possible of the duramorph and not to get additional of any other things administered.  I was worried about my bad side effects from pain meds and to try to prevent myself from sleepy.  Since I was up and about the next day and could basically take care of bathroom things, not dizzy, and the baby was fine, they oked my leaving early.  Baby got approved first and then my OB said if he was fine, he'd OK me to go.
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-31 7:38 PM
Thank you so much for all of this info. It gives me a starting point for looking stuff up and asking questions! My new neighbor friend is a midwife so I will likely talk through some of this with her. I think midwives usually are there to assist each csection at our hospital.
Right now my main anxiety is over which doc will be doing the surgery. I am scheduled with the one I like/trust but there is a chance he may not be back in town b/c he will be traveling over the weekend and there is something going on with his family. There are others in the practice I'd be happy with but one I had a major clash with this past Monday and we did not develop any sort of good rapport. I think I'd like her fine if all was well and proceeding normally but I wasn't really happy with her stance on what to do with this case.
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-31 4:14 PM
Doc's office doesn't want to do any more ultrasounds, I was kind of hoping they'd have me come in on Friday and check but that's OK.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-10 5:55 PM
PP
Parent - - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-15 12:51 PM
Am I still considered PP if my baby is almost 18months? :cry: He has new words every day and we just weaned him off his bottle onto sippy cups, which was heartbreaking but we did it. He also gets sick about once a month thanks to daycare. But um yeah, he's a toddler not a baby but I still like posting in (and reading) this thread. :blush::hug:
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-15 1:34 PM
Of course you still are! I plan on posting here when my kids are like in high school when I need help! Ha.
Glad to hear lil B is doing well. He is growing up! :wink:
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2018-01-16 8:24 AM
My babies are 13 and 10 (years) old. :mischief:  Keep reading and posting! :hug:
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-16 8:53 AM
:grin:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-16 9:07 AM
Awww 18 months, how fast time goes! Congrats on going from bottle to sippy cup!  I can't seem to get mine to drink milk from a sippy cup although he will at daycare. I need to cut out the before bed bottle but I'm just not ready for the fight.
Parent - - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-16 9:41 AM
The fight is so upsetting I hope your BenMike just does it naturally because mine is still not happy with the change. (It's gotten way better, tho). :hug:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-16 11:27 AM
yea I dont have it in me to deal with the fight sometimes. I'm still nursing him in the morning because he is hangry and wants something within 30 seconds of waking up.
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-16 11:55 AM
Same but now instead of "baba" he gets delicious "cup" to push away :sad:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-16 9:21 AM
my baby is almost 17 months, still nurses nonstop day and night, and I still get no sleep. :laugh::laugh: Good thing she is smart, adorable, funny, and does new and crazy stuff every day.  Life has never been so hectic or so fun!  can't believe we are going to add #2 (hopefully) to this madhouse!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-16 9:44 AM
Haha, we still get no sleep too!
Sunday night, E would NOT sleep. He had his first wake up very early and he was really upset so I felt bad for him and I just kept him in bed with me...big mistake! Then we were just annoying each other from like 10pm until 3am because he wanted to be right on top of me and touching my face (I didn't like that) and I kept repositioning him around my pillows and my belly (he didn't like that). Finally at 3am, DH awoke to me, sitting up on the side of the bed just holding E and we were both crying....DH took E away to one of the other bedrooms and I actually slept until almost 9am!

I was finally able to check in E's mouth to check his teeth and sure enough, the 2 back molars are finally halfway through. We've been waiting on these 2 year molars for a long time! Hopefully they finish coming in before baby arrives!

I'm impressed you are still nursing! We weaned around 17.5 months. I went away for a night with friends the first weekend after we stopped! (Of course I could have gone before but I was not down with pumping for social events, I did enough pumping when I had to with work!)
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-16 10:25 AM
gosh, your night sounds like so many of mine.

ah, weaning. Sounds nice... but P just will. not. stop. She loves the boob! I just keep telling myself that she will likely stop as my pregnancy progresses (which we're hoping will happen within the next few months). when I was pregnant this fall, my supply was definitely starting to drop. Came right back after the m/c though and P is loving it!  The climbing all over that you describe is exactly what she does to me, mainly because she's trying to cram a nipple in her mouth :laugh::cry:
Parent - - By Buggy [us] Date 2018-01-16 10:36 AM Edited 2018-01-16 10:41 AM
My DD was forced to wean when my milk dried up at the beginning of my second trimester with the twins. She was 21 months at the time. I have no doubt that had the milk not dried up, I would have been tandem nursing her with her brothers :laugh:

ETA - I think I only stopped producing because it was twins, so the pregnancy demand was high. I know many moms who were able to nurse all the way through a subsequent pregnancy. Don't assume P will stop on her own just because of pregnancy. :hug:
Parent - By newfmrs Date 2018-01-16 10:56 AM
DS1 nursed during my entire pregnancy. I was willing to tandem nurse but he didn't want to (he was down to only two a day anyway).  It did make nursing DS2 easier as I had no pain, etc I had when I started nursing the other little ones.
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-16 11:57 AM
I'm not assuming she will... I'm not going to force weaning.  If she still wants to nurse, I'll tandem nurse... but I'm still telling myself it could happen! (the pregnancy weaning that is :laugh:)
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-16 12:19 PM
Forced weaning is heartbreaking even when it's just a bottle. I don't recommend it.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-16 11:21 AM
Yeah, when I got pregnant and E was about 13 months, he cut way back for a week right at the beginning so I think my milk changed or tasted differently or something. Then he went right back to his usual, so he either got used to it or it changed back! I can't imagine going through a whole pregnancy and nursing!!
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-16 11:57 AM
we'll see how it goes :laugh::cry:
Parent - - By DaffodilRunner Date 2018-01-20 9:14 PM
Just a quick check in.  Baby Cyrus Alexander was born dec. 21st weighing in at a whopping 9 pounds 8 oz.  1 month old tomorrow.  He is such an easy baby (so far) and sleeps most if the timd.
Parent - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-01-20 10:14 PM
Congratulations!
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-20 11:35 PM
Congratulations to the newly expanded Daffodil family! How is big brother doing?
Parent - By DaffodilRunner Date 2018-01-21 8:56 AM
Mostly good but I think he is a bit jealous.  He sometimes acts out but says he loves his brother.
Parent - By Gunna [is] Date 2018-01-21 2:57 AM
Congratulations! Love the photo on Facebook of the brothers together. :hug: Beautiful boys.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-21 10:44 AM
Oh wow! Congrats! Love the name. :) Big boy!
How was labor/delivery? (I'm about 2 weeks from the big day, so I'm gathering all stories possible!)
Parent - - By DaffodilRunner Date 2018-01-21 12:53 PM
I was induced 8 days after my due date.  Labour was fast.  They started pitocin at 9.  I asked for the epidural around 945.  Got it around 1015.  Was fully dilated at 1125 Nd had to wait for the doctor to get there in a Snow storm.  He was birn at 1138 after about 5 minutes of pushing with the aid of the vaccuum.  The cord was wrapped around his neck so the heart rate was dropping  it he breathed almost immediately and had a good apgar score.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-21 6:43 PM
Wow! That is almost as fast as my friend's induction. Actually, right exactly around the same b/c she was induced at 1 and had the baby around 3:30! The midwife said it was the fastest induction she had participated in....in her 38 years of practice!
Shew, sounds a little scary with the cord but hopefully that seemed really quick while it was happening.
Parent - - By DaffodilRunner Date 2018-01-22 4:35 PM
Yeah my active labour was 45 minutes   :laugh:  it all happened so quick I knew he was in distress but I had the best doctor in town and knew around be fine :)
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2018-01-23 7:45 AM
Aw, that is good to hear (that you knew you were in good hands)!
Parent - By SRoo Date 2018-01-21 3:27 PM
Welcome, big guy!
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-22 7:14 AM
congrats!
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-22 7:37 AM
congratulations!!! So wonderful! LOVE the name.  Big boy!! :shocker!::hug::hug:
Parent - By DaffodilRunner Date 2018-01-22 4:36 PM
I groe them big   1 month appointment today.  12 pounds 9.5 oz!
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2018-01-22 8:01 AM
awww congrats! Great name, too. :hug::hug::hug::happy:
Parent - - By newfmrs Date 2018-01-31 10:22 AM
Congrats on your boy!  Sounds about like my little man who was 9 lbs 10 oz and 22.5 inches!
Parent - By DaffodilRunner Date 2018-02-03 8:39 PM
He was 9 lbs 8 oz and 21.5 inches.  Grew to 23.5 by his 1 month appointmen.  He is super chunky now with lots of rolls.  I love It!
Up Topic Communities / Women / January 2018 TTC/Preggo/PP