Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Weather Improved Wednesday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-01-10 8:04 AM
I never thought 32° F. would be "warm". :laugh:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-01-10 8:07 AM
Tuesday DC and I took the car out for a run and went to the gym. I was pleased to get 45 minutes at a decent run speed. For me, that is.: pbbt:
Today I will either do TM at home or go to the track. Grocery after that. Or the reverse. :laugh: Sale day starts tomorrow. Hmmm.
Safe and happy runs, All!  :hug:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-10 11:53 AM
Sale on groceries?

Nice run at the gym. Glad you are not trying to run on ice.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-01-10 3:43 PM
Our grocery has an ad every week and I try to get my things then if possible.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2018-01-10 10:38 AM
Swim this morning plan was 45 min, but after 35 my swim cap ripped. I didn't want to risk bleaching the purple in my hair, so I got out. In truth, I wasn't disappointed. :laugh:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-10 11:53 AM
Sensible decision. 35 minutes is fine.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-01-10 3:45 PM
Good work on the 35 minutes. That's right, the purple would probably be adversely affected by the chemicals. Once I had a student who had beautiful light blond long hair until swimming season. Then it was green. :meh:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-10 1:41 PM
5 on the TM and yoga yesterday, 2 TM and yoga today. Will definitely get outdoors tomorrow - planning on 4-5.
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-01-10 7:28 PM
The weather has gotten a bit worse here. Squire Niall and I ran again today: we ran/walked 3 miles at the park with his Labrador mix dog, Cookie, and finished with a few minutes of core exercises.

It got a bit cloudy and much windier after that, and is currently raining at lower altitude and snowing up here.
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-10 11:53 AM
I did manage to get a second run in last night, 3 or so, and 3.5 this morning. Cold and clear now. And an unexpected 1.2 walk because the train stopped at the MacArthur Park station (enjoy the earworm, folks) since there was a train broken down at the next station which was mine. We were all told to get off and that we should wait on the other side of the platform for a train. I decided not to wait, hiked up the stairs, considered taking a bus, then decided it's not that far so I could walk. And did.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Weather Improved Wednesday dailies