Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Warmer Wednesday RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-10 7:40 AM
This weather is more like it!:happy:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-10 7:59 AM
So, tooth is improving. Not sure what to do. I've already given them money for my bridge but my mom says I should shop around. Can I still do that?

Ear infection going on now a week. :sad: Called about 10 doctors offices to get a new insurance PCP. Just now found one. No appointment available until NEXT thursday. :cry: I'll be deaf by then. :roll: But hey, at least I can have a well check and get my thyroid and maybe stronger bcp figured out so my hair won't keep falling out. :meh:

Want to cut my hair. I need to give myself a makeover. Feel so horrible and icky. Need to work on my clothes, too.

Tj turns 6 tomorrow:shocker!::hug: Party at Chuck E. Cheese Saturday: pbbt:

Ripley typed up most of her science fair project last night. OMG it was horrible:laugh: I'd forgotten how long it takes her to do things compared to me writing something up. She was typing for 2.5 hours. She would stand up and shrug and complain her body hurt and ask me if this is how I feel after a day at work. :shocker!::laugh::laugh: Yup! I said welcome to "work"! She finished most of it but still has to type up the results and the conclusions. And we have to format it because this is her first real typing. She knows how to capitalize and stuff but other than punctuation she is just typing. We need to put it on a presentation board with photos.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-10 12:02 PM
can you go to an urgent care/minute clinic for the ear infection? That's what I did last fall

Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-10 1:25 PM
I can. And will if I have to. Tbh i'm trying to tough it out. I get 3 free PCP visits a year with my new policy so I don't want to spend $150 on a clinic. I'm sure at some point my ear will 'heal thyself' and I'll be fine:laugh: :roll:

Yup. SIX!:shocker!::cry: My baby! He is almost to where I can't carry him asleep. Almost. :cry:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-10 12:04 PM
I'm sick, B is sick, I'm sure M will be sick at some point.  Then the world will really be ending haha

Supposed to be around 50 today and tomorrow but it's gloomy and I think rain, or a chance of rain, today and tomorrow.

Just once I'd like to have warmer temps in the winter without me being sick. Or it being rainy.

Went to a chiro yesterday because my back has been killing me lugging around B. I think it helped some, not perfect but less tightness at least. He said to come back in a few days, which is Friday in my head, but I have 2 meetings and probably won't be able to make it.

Speaking of meetings, one is at a client Fri afternoon and I think I have to dress up. So not only do I not get to leave early on Fri like I prefer but I have to dress up.  First World Problems for sure.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-10 1:26 PM
Dressing up sucks:mutmad: Stupid client.

It is gray here, but almost warm!:grin:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-01-10 1:11 PM
I think I need to start planning some days off for myself because I just looked at my PTO bank and I have 21 days to use. We reset July 1 so I need to use 16 (can carry over 5) between now and then. I'd like to go see my parents in FL but sleeping arrangements are up in the air. Otherwise I'm not sure how I'll use the days aside from some random days off. Another FWP
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-10 1:27 PM
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Warmer Wednesday RTTs