Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Find you DNA Friday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-01-05 7:38 AM
The results are in! :grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-01-05 7:51 AM
--Many of you may have seen my “reveal party” on FB yesterday. Sarge is: 25% Lab, 25% Bassett Hound :laugh:, 12.5% American Bulldog (great, now he can be legitimately banned by BSL :roll:), 12.5% Golden Retriever and 25% of a mix between the Hound, Terrier and Herding groups. Genuine mutt. A boy after my heart. :hug:

--Wisdom Panel sent a $15 off coupon with Sarge’s results so I ordered a kit for Meadow. :happy: I want to have two officially ban-able dogs. :laugh:

--Kelly is so smart. Nothing wrong with my tooth. They just recommended using a sensitive toothpaste and this sensitive strips.

--I’m going to miss the Kentucky Fried Chicken holiday commercials. Every time that family opened their KFC Christmas presents I couldn’t help but think of Kelly. :laugh:

--My hairdryer crapped out yesterday so you can imagine what my hair looked like. Forgot to buy a new one yesterday so I’ll be going with the naturally curly,, puffy look again today. :roll:

--Just saw where the first LeAnn I had in with me got her office moved (7th location in 8 years :roll:) and the other massage therapist in town went in with her. What a mistake. Rhonda messed up big time there. She had such a nice space and arrangement in with this gal who owns a shop called The Nail Gallery. I don’t know what she’s thinking. She’ll learn. Might take LeAnn screwing one of her clients for a vehicle, plopping her boob out for one of your clients to see or stealing your gift certificate sales before she finds out what she’s all about but it’ll happen. Too bad.

--My mom comes home from CA tonight. Well, she’s flying United. It’ll probably be tomorrow before she actually makes it here. :mischief:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-05 8:15 AM
Glad you got the results back. I think my mom is going to do her dog. Ripley wants to do the human one.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-01-05 8:19 AM
I’ve done the human one. A friend of mine has done both Ancestry and 23andme. The findings were quite close on both of them.

Sarge must get his height from his Basset roots. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-05 8:22 AM
:laugh::laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-01-05 8:21 AM
Tooth is improving.:grin: I'm currently on no motrin. Still can't bite down but this is major improvement. Hopefully in a few days I'll be able to bite down. Cross your fingers, toes, pray, and sacrifice something for me:wink:

Wish I were on motrin though because the right side of my head (same side as tooth) is painful to touch. Why you ask? Because my damned ear is infected!:mutmad::mutmad: WTF:mutmad: I am sitting at work with an alcohol swab wadded up in my ear, hoping that will help.

WHY am I falling apart?:cry::cry:

Tj snuck into bed this morning for snuggles before we got up. I said screw it, and we slept in and I took them to school and got to work 45 min later than usual. :hug:

Eye exam tonight. :roll:

Sleeping in tomorrow.:cool: But then basketball and taking down all the Christmas stuff. I'm usually late to put up and early to put away but with my headache/toothache this year I've just let it go. And my house is a disaster too. Will get that fixed this weekend.

Supposedly have a 7v7 soccer game this weekend. Not sure I'll go. Don't feel like freezing and may use toothache and ear infection to get out of it.

Foot doing really well so long as I wear the Danskos:cool:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Find you DNA Friday RTTs