Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / HAPPY NEW YEAR dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-01-01 7:06 AM
My very best to all of you. :grin:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-01-01 7:10 AM
Friday and Saturday I took days off. Except for the 3 hours of volunteer work on Friday.
Sunday, DC and I went to the gym track. It was a good chance to do 45 minutes with a bunch of other runners on the track. At the newbie time of year I know my fellow runners know what they are doing. The old coots still stand on the runner lanes and "pose" looking for someone to talk endlessly to. :roll:
Today I’ll do a TM run downstairs. DC and I are going to the grocery this morning.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:

2017 totals for the year
237.416 hours running
173.583 hours cross training
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-01 7:35 AM
great year, Judy! Happy New Year.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-01 7:57 AM
Very impressive!
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-01-01 2:53 PM Edited 2018-01-01 2:56 PM
someone standing in the running lanes gets talked to like this from me first time "This is a running lane please move" then next time  "HEY ASSHOLE,  MOVE!!!" after that just run em over
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-01 5:07 PM
With a few elbows thrown as well?
Parent - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-01-02 6:34 AM
That is assumed....:mutmad:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-01-01 7:37 AM
I made it until midnight last night! :shocker!: P was awake until 10:45, running around like crazy with our friend's 2 year old. Then she fell into a deep deep sleep and DH and I got to ring in the new year with some quality time.  LOL, I had to laugh - there were fireworks going on outside, and, um, inside too.  HA! Sorry if TMI... :laugh:

I'm a little sore from 2 days of running in a row :meh: - that's what happens when you're super out of shape! I ran 3.5 on Saturday and 4.3 yesterday. I'm planning to do an EASY 2 on the TM and then some yoga. I was tossing around the idea of trying to run at least a mile a day for January, to jump start my running year.

happy new year, friends! :hug:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-01 7:57 AM
Congratulations on making it until midnight -- and on the celebrations at home too.

Fireworks only outside here and we were mightily pissed. We haven't had any real rain since February. The brush is as crispy as freshly opened potato chips. The biggest fire in California recorded history is still burning and we can smell the smoke from here. And some yahoos are setting off FIREWORKS?

Mile a day for January sounds like a plan.
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-01-01 2:51 PM
NYE ran 5 and did Bodypump so took today off running.
NYD hot yoga (which for once was nice as it is rainy and chilly today) and then took Gavin with me to the Y where he ran 2 on the TM and we did some pushups and situps. I would love it if he would start coming with me. Slow of course.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-01 5:07 PM
Good workouts. Yay Gavin!
Parent - - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2018-01-01 5:13 PM
3 miles while the laundry was spinning at the laundromat.  It's in the teens here and I am a wimp.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-01 10:19 PM
3 miles with weather in the teens doesn't sound like a wimp to me!
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-01-01 7:34 PM
Happy New Year, everyone! Three miles today at the park, plus some leg PT and 45 pushups. Also some smiting drills.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-01 10:19 PM
3 miles for you also? You and BT can be workout buddies.

How's the knee feeling?
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2018-01-01 5:07 PM
13.7 this morning with RN. She decided not to go the reverse Rose Parade route, so we ran from home. Very hilly. We saw lots of people, spent some time talking to a man with a very friendly German shorthaired pointer, explored several side roads, and were pleased with ourselves by the end. Cold when we started, hot when we finished. Now doing some cooking for the week. RN and I are both trying to do Dry January and I'm going to see how many days I can eat vegan also.
Up Topic Communities / Women / HAPPY NEW YEAR dailies