Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / I Think It's Thursday? (Dailies)
- - By swandive Date 2017-12-28 7:56 AM
I spent a good portion of yesterday thinking it was Monday. :roll:
Parent - - By swandive Date 2017-12-28 7:58 AM
I ran 6.66 this morning to make up for yesterday's missed run.  It's cool (right around freezing) and breezy, so nice weather for running.  Plus, not nearly so much traffic this week.  It is not, however, such nice weather for staining doors in an unheated garage, given that stain does best when it's at least 60 degrees.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2017-12-28 8:37 AM
:laugh: I love the triple 6! Great work on the run. Weather sounds nice for running.
Your building, etc. talents are amazing. Does the stain still work if it gets thick? Is that what it does? I am "duh!" when it comes to these things.:laugh:
Thanks for starting the thread. :happy:
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-12-28 10:46 AM
Seriously, I spent 90 min last night trying to snake the drain in the basement floor, only to learn that it has a clean out.  Now I've got to figure out how to get off a rusted bolt!: pbbt:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-28 8:41 AM
Wednesday it was just too cold to do anything outside so I did 60 minutes on our building TM. If no one comes in, I sing. Ooops!  I did some gradually increasing speed intervals and started a little bit of incline. If I’m going to do incline, is there a good and safe gradual plan of how to do it? I've never used the incline before. Perhaps I should since winters on level track don't seem advisable.
Today I will stay inside for sure again. It’s under 10° F. right now with a nasty wind chill. I’ll run here at home.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-12-28 10:45 AM
I spent yesterday thinking it was Thursday.:roll:

40 min in the pool this morning. Felt good but I could feel the tired muscles from swimming Tues and hard yoga yesterday. Tomorrow will be a day off!
Up Topic Communities / Women / I Think It's Thursday? (Dailies)