Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thirteen Degree Thursday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-28 5:59 AM
13 degrees right now is the warmest it's been in days
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-28 6:07 AM
~leftover breakfast burrito not the best life choice this morning

~bowling/pizza/Xmas party with our cross country kids last night was a lot of fun :hug:

~supposed to be 30 today maybe I can find someplace outside to run that's clear

~sooooo sleepy

~glad to be back to playing normal music again

~such dry skin. time to fire up the darth vader humidifier
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-28 7:25 AM
bowling and pizza are always fun:cool:

run outside at 30 degrees :cool: That actually sounds nice:hug:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-28 7:57 AM
One of the stations I listen to here starts playing Christmas music the first of November. :roll:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-28 8:12 AM
Same here. But I think I missed it all!
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-28 9:28 AM
breakfast burrito sounds yummy!

take a nap then run
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-28 7:23 AM
OMG 13 degrees:shocker!::cry::cry:

I heard somewhere in Minnesota (America's icebox) is -39 today.

It is 29 here.

Allergies came on with a vengence on Tuesday. WTH. :roll:  My head feels like a block of grossness.

Coffee. Blessed coffee. :hug: Warms my heart, soul and body.

Fireplace/wood burning stove estimate today.

Need to have my brother come over and check the rattles on my elliptical.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-28 7:56 AM
--Went to bed at 7:47 p.m. last night. :blush:

--I only have one appointment today. First lady canceled and then I canceled on my cat lady. If by chance I’m at all contagious I really don’t want her getting whatever I had. That would not be good.

--I am going to go in to the office a couple hours before the one appointment I have and continue going through my desk and file cabinet and throw crap away! I had one large bag of trash yesterday and that was just the top part of the desk. Still have two drawers of the desk and an entire file cabinet. Good grief.

--Really need to make an Aldi’s run today. That wouldn’t be such a bad thing. I could also take my recycling in because the town where the Aldi’s is has a drop of location. I so miss my curbside recycling.

--I am getting bombarded with correspondences from Subaru about replacing my airbag. I’m really not worried about it. It has only been 14 years. :laugh:

--I finally got the credit applied to my credit card from the MRIs. Only after two billing cycles on the card. :roll: At least I got it back.

--I’ve actually been pretty pleased with what my health insurance has been paying. Better than I expected.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-28 8:11 AM
Glad your health insurance is working out:happy: Especially glad you got your credit!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-28 9:34 AM
I need a clean out day like you are having.

Hope you can enjoy the lighter schedule and be able to feel better soon
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-28 11:40 AM
Heading to the office now to clean for a couple of hours. Just went to Aldi’s. Let me tell you, shopping at Aldi’s at 9:50 a.m. when the temperature is in the teens is the perfect time to go. There were only like 3 other people in the whole store. :cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-28 9:32 AM
Cold here too, 9 degrees according to my watch

Had to go to the BMV this morning because I discovered my license expired back in Sept :blush::shocker!:  Good thing it was after our CA trip

Had to get a new secure Real ID that airports will require in 2020 so I had to go to a branch instead of online. Thankfully I brought the correct 37 documents needed so I didn't have to go back home.

My new pic looks like a fat mug shot. I can't decide if it is an improvement over my serial killer from last time.

Working from home since I had to go to the branch. work was pretty quiet yesterday so it should be pretty light on the email front today

Got on the scale today - holy shit guys I am creeping up close to what I weighed when B was born. I've put on 15-20 lbs in like 9 months this is insane.

I have been trying to work out more but it isn't very intense and only about 30 min is all I have time for. Need to start up running again as it will be more bang for my buck.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-28 11:39 AM
In MO you don’t have to retake the written and driving test as long as your license hasn’t been expired for more than a year. I found that out when mine had accidentally been expired for 6+ months.

I think I’d opt for the serial killer look in lieu of the fat mug shot. Although, I’d probably exhibit both. :laugh::cry:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-28 12:24 PM
I think I also prefer my serial killer pic. It probably doesn't help that I opted to not do my hair/makeup for this and just pulled it into a pony tail
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thirteen Degree Thursday RTTS