Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thoughtful Thursday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2017-12-07 7:42 AM
Thoughtful about fires, illnesses, surgeries, sending very best wishes for good resolutions to all!
Post.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-07 7:43 AM
Wednesday there was quite a wind chill even though it was 37°. I did 35 minutes down in the park. I’ll add a layer to the legs. Some fuzzy Bermuda shorts work pretty well under the Capris. If it's too cold I start layers of tights. I don't warm up well at all so I have to start that way.
Today I plan to run out the trail so I'll probably wear tights. It’s pretty cold so I plan to bundle up, run, then grocery. Other errands after lunch. DC wants me to come over. also.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:57 AM
I ran 4 last night at the group run and stayed around to try a  freshly squeezed  grapefruit wheat beer. I liked that quite a bit.

I also got up at 4:15 and made it to the gym for 2 miles and weights. I actually managed to get my shirt on facing the correct way (logo on front and sponsors on back) so that's s plus.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-12-07 10:59 AM
About 40 min in the pool this morning. Honestly, I forgot to look at the time. I had a lot on my mind, and just was working that out.  I had to stop twice to cry.  This is the drawback of swimming instead of running. It was much easier to cry and run. : pbbt: Still glad I did it, it made some things clearer for me.
Parent - - By moonglow9 Date 2017-12-07 11:05 AM
:laugh: I am glad you were able to work through what you needed to, at least in some part it would seem. Yes, swimming whilst crying is much harder than running whilst crying.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-12-07 11:38 AM
especially with goggles.  It is really hard to cry with goggles on!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-07 6:17 PM
Oh, I never thought of that. The goggles would fill up. :shocker!:
Parent - By gophergirl [us] Date 2017-12-07 11:24 AM
I actually did a morning workout! Kickboxing DVD at home, still have made it to an early gym session but this is a start.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-12-07 11:30 AM
Wind wasn't gusting as hard as predicted this morning, so I did 3.2 -- did go out into the wind and back with it, in case it kicked up during my run.

The entire Southland is on edge wondering how bad today is going to be. Predictions have called for wind gusts up to 80 mph. :sad:
Parent - By gophergirl [us] Date 2017-12-07 11:34 AM
Wow! Hope those predictions are wrong :sad:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thoughtful Thursday dailies