Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tarsal Carpal Whatever Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:07 AM
:meh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:20 AM
When do you get results from your nerve test?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:21 AM
See below. : pbbt:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:21 AM
--Nerve test was really no big deal. Only once would I say it was painful, but that just lasted a short time. I did get the diagnosis of moderate to severe carpal tunnel on the right side and moderate carpal tunnel, plus the trigger thumb, on the left side. Off to the hand surgeon I go.

--Maybe this will get my butt in gear to get out of massage. I did contact the school in Joplin the other day to see if there might be any students who would be interested in my business or just coming to work out of my place. The admin of the massage therapy department called me. She has a student that will be graduating in January that is from here and thinks she might be a good fit. I’m going to chat with her in more detail today.

--I really want to start a pet sitting business. : pbbt::grin:

--I need to go in to town a little early today to have the oil changed on my car. That was a quick 3,000 miles. Seems I just had it done.

--A friend of mine is going for the top status in the Marathon Maniac club. I think it’s something like 35 marathons in 35 different states in one year or something crazy like that. She’s doing a lot of the Mainly Marathon series. :roll: No thanks!
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:25 AM
We have 4 wiener dogs you can practice sitting with any time you want :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:52 AM
Your one wiener doesn’t like me. :laugh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-07 8:15 AM
She doesn't like ANYBODY
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-08 9:16 AM
a friend from college has a pet sitting business. She stays at the person's house I think
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:23 AM
~Delivered to the Noyes Home last night. It freaking SNOWED right as Santa got there and the kids were all outside

~One kid got missed. Teenager. I was PISSED that they never sent me a list for him. He was very cool about it. Suzi went and got him everything last night after we left and we'll take it to him today.

~Delivering a couple van loads of toys to Adopt A Family today then it's finally finished.

~Something in here stinks

~Maybe it's me. Bone Broth Protein Powder...yummy
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:56 AM
I would have been mad about missing the one kid too. Especially when the blame falls on someone who simply neglected to do what they were supposed to do. :mutmad:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-07 8:19 AM
Such an awesome thing you and Suzi have done getting those gifts, delivering them, ordering snow for delivery. Every detail covered:happy::hug: And so great that you got the teen taken care of. I think they get lost in the mix of toy drives.:sad:

Bone broth protein powder. ew.:shocker!:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-07 7:51 AM
Day Three of the elf. Proud of myself for not forgetting so far. This morning he had opened the blinds and was hanging from the blinds strings looking outside.

One more day until payday.....

Gotta wrap the school kids gifts tonight

I want a new ring:roll:

End of semester - finish homework and test

Christmas tree and decorations

Still sore:shocker!::roll:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-07 8:00 AM
I might have a ring from an old BF you can have. :laugh: I’ve actually given a few pieces of jewelry to my host sister in Finland that came from exes. One, I’m not much in to jewelry and two, I don’t want to be reminded of some jerk every time I wear a certain piece of jewelry. Last time I was in Finland Jaana was wearing this nice sapphire/diamond ring. She was like, “Don’t you recognize this? It came from you.” I had completely forgotten. :laugh: Couldn’t even tell which old BF it came from. :laugh::laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-07 8:36 AM
I'm super picky about my jewelry. And I so miss wearing my engagement ring:cry:. I dont care who gave it to me. I picked it out dammit (need to replace the diamond with an onyx and put the diamond in something else. And the other ring I have was also from Q, which I picked out. I still wear it. But it has been 10 years.....need something new.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-07 8:16 AM
One more WEEK til payday

ooooh that's Star Wars Day!
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-07 8:20 AM
I can't wait to go see Star Wars. And to take the kids. but I think I'll go by myself first. You know, just to make sure it is ok for the kids to watch. I'd better see the midnight showing just to make sure:wink:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tarsal Carpal Whatever Thursday RTTs