Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wake up early Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:04 AM
Good morning!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:13 AM
--Nerve test today. :meh: Bill P tells me it’s freaky. Great.

--So, has anyone else noticed how Cyber Monday has turned in to Cyber Week? :roll:

--I’ve been bringing Sarge inside in the mornings while the cats eat because it’s too cold to sit outside on be on guard. It’s our secret. : pbbt::wink:

--I bought some dog food at Walmart the other day to get us by for a couple days until Old Man Wednesday and Iowa can get his discount at the farm and supply store. The dogs are inhaling it. :laugh:

--Bought all the ingredients for the Nutella Cherry Hazelnut Fudge. They should just call it the million dollar fudge. Holy crap that cost a lot! :shocker!:

--Made up the sugar cookie dough last night. I’m hoping to cut out and bake all of those on Friday.

--I think if I’m going to hurt this bad all of the time I just need to start running a gazillion miles. Might as well have a reason for hurting. :meh:

--Eye appointment went well. No more blind than I was last year. : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-06 7:24 AM
I've never understood recipes with nutella because a) I like it on its own and b) it is expensive and feels like a waste of the $

Hope the test goes ok, how long does it take?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:48 AM
This recipe has 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate, which I bought Ghirardelli, hazelnuts (can’t remember what those cost but they weren't cheap plus I have to crack them myself), dried cherries and the Nutella.

Not sure how long the nerve test takes. I think I read where it was 20-30 minutes.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:55 AM
Good luck with your nerve test, hope you studied hard!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-06 9:09 AM
hope she's not nerve-ous about the test  (#toosoon?) :blush::hug:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-06 9:41 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-06 2:36 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:56 AM
I hope the nerve test isnt' too uncomfortable!

I've only had nutella once. Never understood the craze.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-06 9:33 AM
As a teenager in Denmark coming home from the bars at 4 a.m. and stopping by the bakery for a fresh, hot loaf of bread. Nothing was butter than Nutella spread all over it. I developed a taste. : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-06 7:23 AM
B woke up extra early today and yelled in his crib off and on for almost an hour until I finally went in and got him. He's going to be a dream at daycare I'm sure.

M noticed some of our outdoor Christmas lights were off - apparently someone cut the wire on one of the trees :mutmad: You can tell it was cut and wasn't just an animal chewing through. He looked on the cameras but that part isn't always in view so he didn't see anything

Keep putting off a relatively easily project at work. I don't know why, it will take me less than 30 min. Just don't want to do it.

Sometimes when I see how little $$ we get from some of our super small clients I can't figure out why we do it. One of them it looks like we will make less than $1000 for the year. What is the point? I can assure you more than $1000 in work will be done.

Have a canker sore on the underside of my tongue, what the heck???
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:48 AM
Canker sore=stress.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-06 9:09 AM
yep that's usually the cause of mine. although this time I'm less stressed than usual when it arrived
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:56 AM
I'd be PISSED about the lights :mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-06 8:01 AM
This is one of those mornings you walk in, drop him off, and walk out with a big grin:laugh::mischief:

As a super small client of some large businesses......thank you:hug::laugh:

Too much stress:cry: go for a run:hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-06 9:10 AM
I think that is me every morning :blush::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:58 AM
My 10 a.m. appt. just called to see if her appt. was at 8. Nope, 10. Then, my 12:30 p.m lady just came in thinking hers was at 8. Nope. Guess if my 8 a.m. lady doesn’t show I can move someone in. : pbbt: Geez, I hope this isn’t an indication how the day is going to go.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-06 8:01 AM
Wow! People need to get organized.....:roll:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-06 8:04 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-06 8:03 AM
~Deliver all the toys to Noyes Home for Children tonight then I'm DONE with Xmas for another year.

~Seriously about quit my job yesterday over this stupid thing. Thanks for all the support there, co-irkers.

~Hills yesterday and I am FEELING IT! Dayum.

~Put myself on a 12 week jump start training cycle. This is week 4. If you are familiar with Daniels training philosophy, vocabulary: 4 weeks of R Pace work, 4 weeks of I Pace work and 4 weeks of T Pace work.

~hmm it's actually VERY similar to how I set up my kid's in-season training. Didn't notice that before.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-06 8:33 AM
Sorry you have no one to rely on at work. That makes for a miserable job. And your hours already do that:sad:

Running sore:cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-06 9:11 AM
such an awesome thing you do for the kids even with the stress it causes.

12 weeks jump start for what - what's the next plan?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-12-06 2:38 PM
No plan. Just trying to get in some kind of running shape.

A few yahoos from here are putting together a trip to do a 20K in Iowa this Spring. Might run that.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-06 9:07 AM
Damn elf ate all of my oreos last night. I was pissed this morning and the kids loved it:grin:

Still way sore from soccer on sunday:cool:

Today is my mom's 71st birthday:shocker!:

Tj begged me to take him to school this morning to show me something. When I got there, he showed me the new table layout in his classroom. What???:mutmad: I was 45 min late to work to see tables? Not cute artwork on the wall or the Christmas decor. No. Freaking tables. :laugh:

Going to buy the school foundation toys tonight. Feeling glad for it. Makes me not whine about money just knowing I can afford to buy others presents who can't buy for their own kids. :happy:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-06 9:11 AM
mmmmm oreos

happy birthday mom!
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-12-06 3:20 PM
Remember my cyber Monday Dicks shoe deal?  I finally got around to opening and wrapping stuff today. All 3 pairs were shipped separately. One pair was bagged with the theft tag laying unattached in the shipping box. For $100 shoes I do kinda expect a shoe box. :roll:  The second pair had a box but the theft tag is still attached to the shoe so I have to go to the store. :mutmad:  And since I’m going back anyway... pair 3 was my own error, I bought a trail version by mistake. :roll::blush:

See what happens when I don’t use Running Warehouse?
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wake up early Wednesday RTTs