Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Rainy Tuesday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2017-12-05 7:27 AM
Rain this morning. Temp is 51° though so that is good.
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2017-12-05 7:32 AM
Monday I got the soup started in the crock pot, then ran out the trail for 50 minutes. I haven’t spied any deer so I am venturing out farther. There are lots of trees around which to run if I have any trouble. It was a great run. I hadn't realized how much I would miss the trail.
Today I plan a park/trail run. Rain should stop pretty soon. Then I'm off to the library to make copies and pick up books.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2017-12-05 8:38 AM
were you back out on the trail because it was warmer?

I saw two deer in our neighbors' yard yesterday.  Sure is different than our old city digs.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-05 2:12 PM
I haven't seen any deer just lately, so I've been venturing out the trail. They have a "culling" program in force so that may be why the deer are not so visible.
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2017-12-05 7:50 AM
going to be rainy here too, and warm!  high of 61.  but then we get a big change and we're headed for highs in the high 30s/low 40s for the foreseeable future.  Seasonable but it will feel chilly!  To celebrate the warm weather I shall get out for 6 miles this morning, once I've done a little work.  The rain isn't supposed to start until the PM.  the than that, work work work today.  Lots to get done.  I did finally finish the decorating of the house, inside and out.  Good thing too, since we have a holiday party/housewarming party this weekend.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-05 2:14 PM
Have a great time at the party. You've done a lot of work, now you can vegetate and expound on how you did the work. :grin:
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2017-12-05 9:42 AM
Nothing yesterday although I hit 7000+ steps on a day that was back to back meetings ALL DAY LONG.  So I'm feeling ok about not actually exercising.

Today was trainer.  I'm starting to get sick, and the workout proved it.  I was breathing hard and sweating like a pig after the first set of squats with the bar.  The lunges made me wobbly.  Ugh.  Maybe I sweated the virus out? (Assuming it's a cold-type virus).

Tonight I ham sitting on a panel for a group my building is starting.  I don't mind these things, but WHY OH WHY are they always so freaking disorganized?  Like get me the questions please.  And maybe tell me WHERE on the 7th floor i'm going.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-05 2:17 PM
Great work on the 7000+ steps even being in meetings all day. :grin:
Take care of yourself and I hope you're not getting sick. :hug:
Parent - - By gophergirl [us] Date 2017-12-05 12:47 PM
60 and a little rain yesterday so I got out for 4 miles in shorts.
Today skipped my morning run since it snowed and commute took 3x longer. Got to love these weather swings!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-05 2:18 PM
Great work on the 4 miler! Our weather swings a lot also. :roll:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2017-12-05 5:19 PM
Hola! Biked for an hour and then walked a mile. Had some wheezing and respiratory yuck this weekend, so I kept the workout at a low intensity.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-05 5:37 PM
Still sounds like fun. Good to be on the safe side.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Rainy Tuesday dailies