Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tuesday off RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-05 7:16 AM
I’m off today!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-05 7:29 AM
--Looks like we might soon start coal mining and drilling for oil on national park land. :roll: Now that’s progress. :mutmad:

--Eye appointment and haircut today. :happy:

--My upcoming workload (next week and a half) is intimidating. I need help. :meh:

--I posted an ad for a massage therapist or esthetician. We’ll see if I get any response. I would be super negotiable on the arrangement---percentage based, flat rent or buy me out! :wink:

--Heard the gal that was first in with me is moving to another location. This will be her sixth different place working in the 9-10 years she has been doing massage. :roll: The only nice place she ever worked out of was mine. Supposedly, she is going to a space in a shopping center type of place that is out on the highway. Too bad she couldn’t buy me out.

--I got a $50 Christmas bonus from a client. :shocker!::cool: Shocked the heck out of me. She has probably been coming in for 18 years and has never done anything of the sort.

--Finally, KC book group this weekend. :grin:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-05 8:36 AM
Cool bonus!:cool:

Hair cut:happy:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-05 7:43 AM
Enjoy your day off!

B was a nightmare this morning. Not sure what it was, other than being a baby :laugh: Daycare never felt so much like a good deal :laugh::laugh:

Just ordered him a 4 in 1 tricycle - it goes from parent pushing (like a stroller) and then converts a parent steer while he pedals and then a normal tricycle. Plus the obligatory parent console with drink holders that every baby toy has now :laugh::roll:

Have a meeting with an employee from a client to talk about Medicare. I'm not in the mood for it since we don't normally do these kinds of meetings. Guess I should prep for it since it is in 20 min :laugh::laugh:

Need to go to Target on my lunch break and hope they have a size I need in an outfit I wanted for B. I waited too long to purchase because I didn't really need it and by the time I did (on the day it was on good sale) they were out of his size. I took a gamble and ordered a small one hoping I could just even exchange in store but the store doesn't have what I need, at least not listed online. HERE

Need to work out tonight, I did ok last week but then didn't do anything over the weekend and I've eaten horribly. Food intake really is my demise.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-05 7:51 AM
Drink holders. It’s an American thing. :roll: I saw somewhere that the average car has like 7-8 drink holders.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-05 10:00 AM
Drink holders are the bee's knees! And they hold so much more than drinks!:cool::cool::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-05 10:08 AM
Things like dirt, dog hair, food crumbs and lint. :laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-05 10:24 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-05 11:43 AM
Yup!
Parent - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-12-05 7:58 PM
I saw somewhere that the average car has like 7-8 drink holders

My van had 11.  :shocker!::laugh:

Actually, I'm counting the number in my Explorer in my head.  I'm coming up with 11. :laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-05 8:46 AM
Hey, did you ever figure out if you could use a gift card (Starbucks) to buy another gift card?
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-05 8:51 AM
I never tried. I wanted to use a Target gift card to buy other stores but I never got over there to try.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-05 9:04 AM
I was wondering if I could use a $25 Starbucks card to buy two separate $15 ones? I don’t see why it would matter.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-05 10:24 AM
I would think you could, although on Amazon I could not use an Amazon gift card to buy another Amazon gift card
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-05 1:24 PM
According to the FAQs on their website you can.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-05 8:35 AM
I'm on today!!!!:laugh:

Elf on the Shelf is on.....and already had the first fight. Over the damn name. :roll: Rip wanted Nick. Tj wanted Potter (just finished watching Harry Potter 8). I wanted Taco.: pbbt: So we have Nick Potter. :roll:

Elf Nick was hard to find this morning....they got worried he left and didn't come back. Or that he was only here for a day. I couldn't believe the worry on Rip's face. Makes me glad that I did this. Not to worry her, but she is excited about it.

Working on a mechanical engineer's power point this morning. 178 slides. All with different fonts and colors and sizes. Shoot me now.:roll: Will probably be on this all day.

I really really really need my Christmas bonus, just to get my reserves back. I am so low but with all the extra stuff around the holidays, ugh...........

I love the holidays but I can't wait till January just for money's sake.

Day two soccer sore:cry::cool: Love it!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-05 8:45 AM
I see you lost out on the naming. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-05 9:14 AM
Yeah. Q and I thought Taco would be super cute. Oh well. I'll get my own darn elf.:laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-05 8:52 AM
I hope part of the work you're doing on the ppt is formatting into one font/color/size

Hope you get a bonus!
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-05 9:15 AM
It is. Basically that is all I'm doing.

Some have bullets. Some have dashes. Some have arrows.....seriously. Freaking engineers!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-05 10:25 AM
was it a presentation made by like 5 different people and then combined?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-05 11:44 AM
nope. just one engineer.
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-12-05 8:00 PM
Crap, I have to move the elf again.  For a 16 and 17 y.o. who are stressed over school, and are wishing for their childhoods again.  REALLY???  Um, your childhoods have apparently not ended yet. :roll:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-06 7:33 AM
:hug::hug:Whatever helps, right:happy:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-05 10:00 AM
34 more slides to go:cool:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tuesday off RTTs