Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Frosty Friday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2017-12-01 7:01 AM
Heavy frost last night and heard lots of poor folks scraping car windows.
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2017-12-01 7:12 AM
Thursday I gathered myself together and did 55 minutes down in the park. After that I raked leaves for 30 minutes at DC’s backyard. All the leaves over there are falling at once. Before supper I did 45 minutes of meditation and yoga. My yoga cushion came today and it is perfect for posture. I’m so glad I ordered it.
Today I plan a duplicate of yesterday but a slightly shorter run. More leaves. I also need to do some scheduled weights work for the arms this morning. It’s as though they are getting weaker by the day. :shocker!:
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2017-12-01 7:42 PM
It's got to be about the end of leaf season.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-12-01 8:13 PM
Ours started falling early. It's been a weird year. :roll:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2017-12-01 8:14 AM
I heard Christmas music at the store today and there's a December in today's date. Guess. this makes it official.

Good workout at the gym.

2 miles and weights.

The place was packed with lots of serious intense exercisers for some reason. I was motivated by the energy and feeling good until I looked in the mirror to do a form check and realized I had my shirt on backwards. :blush:It was pretty obvious given most race shirts do not list the sponsors on the front of their shirt and the race on the back.:laugh:

Any way not sure whether I felt good due to the strength of my coffee or SDO yesterday but I'll take it.:cool:
Parent - - By NotSoFast [us] Date 2017-12-01 9:08 AM
Double day...although not sure if a 10 minute break in between counts as double...Running with friend in morning then running Gavin to school and back. Probably a total of 5 miles.

No yoga today - I am going to get my Global Entry/TSA Pre Check today. Sick of stripping every time I fly. Best $100 I can spend. The TSA is $85 but add on Global Entry for $15 why not
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2017-12-01 7:41 PM
I think it would be worth it.  I got selected for TSA. Preboard and it was much easier.
Parent - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2017-12-02 6:30 AM
oops Pre Check is 85 and Global Entry is 100 separate. Did the pre check. YAY. Maybe GE if I am going to have to travel overseas next year.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Frosty Friday dailies