Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Welcome to December!
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-12-01 6:42 AM
HI Masters, welcome to December.   I hope November ended on a good note and that December is another great month for all of you!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-12-01 6:47 AM
I felt like I ran all the time in November but alas, 2 miles less than October.  To be expected; October is my favorite running month.

Today is yoga day for me.  I love to stretch out all these old muscles and joints.   Speaking of old - during breakfast my husband grumbled about the shrinking size of cereal boxes, then we both rolled our eyes at the goofy overly young weather forecaster on tv.  Oh yes, then I yelled at a stupid commercial.  Our eyes met over coffee, we started laughing, and then promised each other we would count how many times we sounded like OLD PEOPLE today.:laugh:
Parent - By ironjen Date 2017-12-01 3:28 PM
My brother and his SO got into Chicago marathon via charity for next year. They are trying to convince me to do it. I am thinking about it. Not sure though. Raising money for stuff has NEVER been a strong suit. But it sure would be fun to run with them. ETA: They have taken to making fun of the wardrobe of one of the local forecasters in Chicago. LMAO everytime they FB a photo and comments.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-12-01 7:30 AM
It feels like December this morning.  Clear and calm, but a degree below freezing.  I got in my 8 miles. 

November was a good month, but December is expected to be even better.  I only have to work half the month, but I like my job so the next two weeks of work will go by quick.

No big weekend plans.  Maybe a long run on trails tomorrow morning.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-12-01 8:33 AM
Thanks Dawn for starting the daily!

I am helping with a mailing this morning and then not too sure what is planned for the rest of the day.  My husband is golfing.  I may go to the movies this afternoon and see "Coco."

And of course try and get a workout.

Enjoy your Friday!
Parent - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2017-12-01 8:55 AM
running a Dawn 10k at lunch time

coffee fool email at 9:34am
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-12-01 9:18 AM
Work has dominated the week up through yesterday but I took today off and ran 8 at the park this morning. 33° and heavy fog.

I am going to try to hit 100 miles this month. That used to be a normal occurrence but it hasn't happened in a while. I'm not too sure if I'll make it or not. It depends a lot on how many days I have to drive into the office.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-12-01 3:14 PM
Woo Hoo  - I got a power walk done today!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Welcome to December!