Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-01 6:36 AM
What is your favorite pie?

Mmmmmm pecan pie:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-01 7:46 AM
Hands down it’s apple for me.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-01 1:12 PM
peanut butter pie. I'll also take ice cream or french silk pies
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-01 6:43 AM
Was up to 1:15 last night getting my photos in order. Tonight I'll do the photo books. One for Ripley. One for Tj. And I think one for Disney, but that would be for me, quinin, and Jr (for taking us). The coupon is 75% so I should be able to scrape it together. We'll see. Q will pay half of them.

Got a 100 on my accounting test. Also have homework to do today. But I can do at least one of them here at work, if I have time.

Got all my craft supplies for our tournament shirts
Winter Winos -
Women
In
Need
Of
Soccer
:grin:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-12-01 7:41 AM
Great job getting the photo books ready.  I make my Mom a calendar each year, I know how much work it is to get everything together before you even start the project.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-01 8:11 AM
Oh, yeah, the photobooks aren't even started:blush: That was just hours of me getting my photos organized into the proper folders I should have done all year. Hell, last night was the first time I even saw the photos from Ripley's birthday party in September:blush::blush:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-01 1:13 PM
I really wish I'd been on top of things with my photo book since there are a ton of good deals going on
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-01 3:03 PM
On top of things like me :shocker!::laugh:: pbbt: i scramble every dang year when the coupon comes out.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-12-01 7:52 AM
*We have 1 piece of peanut butter pie still left over from Thanksgiving.  :laugh:

*I have been so sore this week.  It's been miserable.  :sad:

*Earlier this week it was really nice out, so I opened the windows for a couple hours to air out the house.  I turned the thermostat down so the heat wouldn't kick on and promptly forgot about it until this morning when I woke up and it was freezing in the house.  :laugh:  Guess it wasn't that cold the other nights this week. 

*Today I am getting groceries.  Yeah, I know I said that Tuesday or Wednesday, but now I really have to go.  We had grilled cheese last night for dinner.  :blush::laugh:  A grocery trip is long over due. 

*We are going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra on Sunday.  :grin::grin::grin:

*My Mom is getting a new vehicle and is giving her car to our family as a spare, just in case, vehicle.  With 4 vehicles over 150,000 miles :shocker!:, that will probably come in handy. Of course that is another vehicle to insure, register, plate and maintain too. 

*I was supposed to work today, the job I had to reschedule from being sick before Thanksgiving, but they called to reschedule because they are now sick.   Tis the season?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-01 8:01 AM
We have two vehicles with a combined mileage total of 564,00. : pbbt: And, actually both are quite dependable. :cool:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-01 8:12 AM
Peanut butter pie! My second fave:hug:

Oh I would love to go see TSO!:cool:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-12-01 9:49 AM
Got the groceries.  Gee if I saved $57.99 only guess how much I spent.  :cry:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-01 9:51 AM
You’re not supposed to look at that like I’m not supposed to look at how many dollars I’ve been stiffed from clients no showing.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-12-01 9:53 AM
I asked Bill to guess how much I spent having saved that much.  He said $70.   :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:cry:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-01 10:05 AM
Men are so clueless. :roll:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-01 1:14 PM
dibs on the pie leftovers!

Does Joseph have a car?
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-12-01 2:47 PM
Joseph is using a car we own. As is Marie. Both the older boys bought their own cars.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-01 7:58 AM
--I was going to start the RTTs with a “Fatty Friday” thread. :laugh: I guess Shannon’s pie day one coincides nicely. : pbbt:

--Checked my health insurance claims/etc. on line and there is a HUGE discrepancy on what I paid for the MRIs and what my insurance is saying I may be liable for. :wtf: I never received any sort of statement or receipt of what I paid. Need to deal with that today. :roll:

--Iowa is sick. :cry: Please do not give it to me. :cry:

--Too bad I’m not home all day. I would keep Sarge up and moving. He’s a night owl, barking at everything and anything. I know there are a bunch of critters out there but don’t just bark at them, go after them! Sheesh! I know he’ll be plopped out in the sun snoozing the entire day.

--I had a pretty rough night so I wasn’t sleeping either. :meh:

--My Mexican Chicken Bean Soup turned out really good. I would make enough to feed the entire county with all these dried beans I have. :blush::laugh:

--Haven’t heard from my Saturday client since the first of November. Oh well. It’s not like I’ve exactly felt up to coming in an extra day.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-12-01 8:13 AM
Which means you will be getting another bill.

I paid my $597. Did mri. And got another bill for $130 last month.:mutmad:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-01 8:21 AM
According to what they charged for the MRIs, minus the “plan discount” the remaining balance is considerably less than what I paid up front. I have more than met the deductible and the additional $400 they are showing that I “may” be responsible for would be more than a 20% co insurance. From now on I’m not paying anything until services are rendered and I receive a bill.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-12-01 9:51 AM
And at our hospital that wouldn't be for at least a year.  Maybe 2.  :roll::meh:  Seriously we've received 2 bills over 18 months old that just have the pay now amount.  We have no clue what they would even be for without calling.  :mutmad::roll:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-01 1:14 PM
keep the sickness away!

do you think the client will show?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-12-01 1:42 PM
Oh no, she always texts to schedule an appointment. I just haven't seen her since the first weekend in November which is unusual. Maybe she broke up with her man (he’s a dork) and doesn’t come down this way anymore. Bad for me.

Just called the hospital billing department to discuss my bill for the MRIs. According to my insurance my responsibility was only $400 which means there is a discrepancy of $1,536.77 that has been OVER paid! By ME! Well, since the hospital has not yet received payment from my insurance they can’t do anything right now but I’m told once they get payment they will adjust my bill and give me a credit. WTF? Note to self. Never pay a damn thing until you get an actual bill. :mutmad:

$8,519.77 was charged. A $5,979.39  “plan discount” (which is the amount the hospital takes off for negotiation of payment) was applied leaving a balance due of $2,540.38. My insurance paid $2,140.38 of this amount hence leaving me with $400. Great news, but irritating just the same because how long do I have to wait around to receive the credit? :mutmad:

The US has one of the most screwed up health care systems in the world. :mutmad::roll:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-04 7:37 AM
WOW so you paid $1500 out of pocket that you didn't have to? Yikes. I definitely always choose to wait to pay until I get the EOB (aside from any required copay) and bill
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / National Pie Day Friday RTTs