Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thyroid Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-30 6:58 AM
Good morning!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:08 AM
--So my thyroid results came in. Completely normal. I guess that is good. One less thing to worry about. But, does it make sense that my reading from less than two weeks ago was high? My doctor wrote a little note saying he can’t explain it but he has had a couple people come in with elevated TSH levels (I’m assuming from the same source I got my first one from) and when they’ve checked them again they’ve been normal. OK, so no excuse for being fat other than my own damn fault. : pbbt:

--I bookmarked a couple dessert recipes for Christmas. We’ll be doing the one here on the 18th and then going to Iowa on the 23rd/24th. I thought “Incredibly Delicious Italian Cake” and “Nutella Cherry Hazelnut Fudge” sounded pretty good. :happy: I plan to make an apple pie and blueberry pie too. :cool:

--The old man on our Turkey Strut Committee is all stressed out because the timing company hasn’t cashed their check yet. He texts me about 5-6 times a day over it. I think maybe he forgets that he texts me. Then last night he was sending me messages thru FB messenger. Oh, Paul.

--I have a medley of dried beans soaking. Not sure what I’m going to make with them. Probably soup.

--OK, I need to go workout.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:20 AM
Have a good workout :cool:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:31 AM
I'm glad your results are normal, but i know how frustrating it is.

Your baking. I wish I even wanted to bake something more than once a year.:blush:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:17 AM
Is the title cuz I'm fat?

Hills yesterday equals sore AF today

Starving

Rudolph or Frosty?

Busy weekend: Run through the Xmas lights with our XC team Friday night, watching my friends girls in ballet Sat night, wrapping all of the presents from our toy drive Sun
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:39 AM
You aren't fat!

Hills:shocker!: Sore is good....kinda....pain is weakness leaving  your body and all that : pbbt::hug:

Charlie Brown......: pbbt:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:49 AM
Frosty.

The title was more geared toward me. :cry:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:50 AM
I weigh more now than I did before I started running however many gazillion years ago
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:59 AM
:sad:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-30 8:27 AM
I weigh the most I’ve ever weighed in my life right now. I assume some of the responsibility but not all. I’m sorry, but when I take in less calories than I burn for days on end and then gain 3 pounds something is out of whack. :mutmad::cry:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-30 8:00 AM
The title works for me too: pbbt:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-30 7:59 AM
Felt so much better yesterday and today.

Got the house straight last night. And I only did one room. The kids did the dining room and the living room. And it was a mess. AND they both did a load of their own laundry!:shocker!::shocker!::shocker!: #fallsdowndead. I walked into the living room at one point, and I just wanted stuff put up. Both had wipes and were wiping down their chairs and their table and my couch table. I was in shock. :laugh:

Supposedly they will be helping each other clean their rooms tonight. They were super proud of themselves. Let's hope this keeps up.

Q paid his balance. I really really needed it because I'm supposed to buy 3 secret santa gifts this weekend. Deadlines are next Monday. So....thankful.

I am surprisingly not that wiped out from the stomach grossness.

Painting and glittering my team's tournament jerseys tomorrow - saturday. Luckily only need 10 jerseys. But they are gonna be cute. We all have Wine Names.

And I'm gonna buy an elf on the shelf #holdsheadinshame  The kids really want one and ripley is so close to admitting that Santa isn't real....I hope this will keep some of the magic for her a bit longer. She is so freaking realist. Tj will probably still fight to the death about Santa at 18. :laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-30 8:24 AM
I believed in Santa until I was 18. As long as those Santa gifts kept coming I was good with the idea. :wink:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-30 9:36 AM
I still get gifts from Santa:grin:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-12-01 1:12 PM
me too
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thyroid Thursday RTTs