Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday is for Talking, 30 Nov 2017
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-30 6:49 AM
So what are you talking about? 

What is the must get gift this year for children, teens, women, men?

Another month comes to an end and one more month left in 2017.

Talk away....
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-30 9:57 AM
Thursday is for talking and we don't have a talkative group.:sad:  I'm clueless on the must have gifts.  Doesn't everyone just want running gear?:laugh:

According to the weather forecasters, and you know they are always correct, we have about 5 more days of unseasonably nice temperatures.  Then we're going to drop about 40 degrees and embrace winter.  I hope to get 3 more runs in before single digits hit.  Misha and I are under negotiations as to what time I might run today.:roll: 

grabbed a couple NY strips at the store for tonight - grilling season is winding down too.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-30 12:46 PM
Where are the chatty Cathys?

Enjoy your steaks!
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-30 12:47 PM
My friend and I hiked 5.69 miles at the park and I ran into a former co-worker.  We had a good chat.

Now I need to shower and see what needs to be done around the house.

Enjoy the day!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-30 1:42 PM
nice hike!
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-11-30 1:25 PM
I had to show a video this morning to all the 5th grade boys that talked about puberty.  We have some really immature 5th graders so you can imagine the laughing and hysteria with that. 

It's a few hours away from December and I don't know what the must get gifts are.  Gift cards for me.  I usually come up with something for everyone on my list, but it's sometimes a struggle to think of what.

8 miles this morning.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-30 1:42 PM
bet you're glad that video is over!
Parent - - By DottieO Date 2017-12-01 8:45 AM
I already ran early so I can get some things done around the house before I leave for my work weekend. All my decorating is fine. Except for the tree which we’ll get on Wednesday when the grands are here. I’m almost done putting away warm weather clothes for the season. I’m so thankful for those vacuum storage bags. Lots of stuff in small spaces, especially in a 100+ years old house that was not originally built for living quarters.

This year I’m doing all homemade gifts plus an ornament for every family which has a lot of sentimental meaning.

:grin:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-12-01 3:15 PM
I love your idea of your Christmas gifts!  They will be cherished forever!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday is for Talking, 30 Nov 2017