Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Wednesday is for Walking
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-29 9:13 AM
Misha and I went so slow it was more of a walk than a hike.   What's up Masters?
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-29 9:18 AM
I took the pup out a little later than usual hoping the temps would climb a bit.  Then, since we were totally off schedule I took her to hike the trails rather than our usual romp at the park.  Mid 30's, glorious sunshine, 1 black lab, 3 chihuahuas.

Lee and I and our neighbor BJ did the club run last night.  I had been trying to get the motivation to run all day yesterday but it was cloudy and gray.  Then I remembered the evening runs our club does and realized the clouds wouldn't matter at night.:grin:  We donned head lamps and flashers and ran a well-lit 3 mile route ending on the river front where it is beautifully decorated with Christmas lights and greenery in the gazebo.   What a great run!  It's the last week of the outdoor season as our club moves onto the indoor track for winter.   I'm glad we got to join them once.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-29 4:18 PM
We are having 70 degrees and sunny!   My husband is out raking more leaves and we have started some of our Christmas decorating.  I am very simple so it is not anything elaborate.

Your river front sounds nice.  And glad you guys enjoyed the evening run.
Parent - - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2017-11-29 9:59 AM
Morning Dear.
Ran 9.49 this morning. Great weather here. I have been sneaking out front between meetings and raking/blowing leaves.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-29 10:04 AM
What the heck with the running?  Didn't you read the title of today's post - you're supposed to WALK.  :wink::laugh:
Parent - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2017-11-29 10:30 AM
: pbbt:: pbbt: I'll try and walk latter to humor you :hug:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-29 4:18 PM
Sneaking out between meetings?  Come on, who is really going to notice?
Parent - - By DottieO Date 2017-11-29 1:49 PM
I’ve been posting very little as I plow through the last few weeks of classes. Sunday I had a fabulous run on a path I usually hike with my Danny and our grands. It’s now my new favorite running route. I had a great run today while the grands rested between some Christmas decorating and a movie. (Moana I think.) Missed the rain that came before the cold front but it’s windy now and I think we’re in for a bumpy boat ride when we bring them back.

:grin:

All my Christmas shopping for the 10 grands is done! ~Happy Dance~
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-29 4:11 PM
All my Christmas shopping for the 10 grands is done! ~Happy Dance~  :hug::hug: An accomplishment!
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-29 4:16 PM
Well just when I thought the news going forward would be all about the royal wedding, I wake up this morning and hear that Matt Lauer is fired!  How many more women will come forward? 

I did my workout video and then went to get my hair done.  And boy does my hairdresser do a good job. Not only with my hair but she is a great listener and always has her shoulder available. 

I think I mentioned that I have been posting my food intake on myfitnesspal and like to weigh the first of the month. Today I jumped on the scale since it has been 4 weeks since I last weighed myself.  And guess what I am down an additional 2.8 pounds!  Typically I lose weight very, very slow.  So I am very pleased with myself.

Enjoy your afternoon.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-29 4:24 PM
excepting Matt Lauer, a good day!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Wednesday is for Walking