Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday, 26 Nov 2017
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-26 6:45 AM
Well did you participate in any shopping this weekend?  I just read an article where over $5 billion was spent!  And they expect another huge amount to be spent on Cyber Monday.  Unbelievable!  I want to know where these purchases cash or credit?   And if credit, will the bills be paid?  Will families do without in order to pay the credit card bill?  Where these buys really good buys?

Tell me your plans for today.  Still eating leftovers?
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-26 8:15 AM
Good morning all.  There are still 2 slices of pecan pie sitting here.....

I will turn the leftover turkey into enchiladas at supper time. 

Mid 20's and glorious sunshine this morning.  I am going to bundle up and take Misha for a hike along the canal.  Maybe some yoga later.

I did the tiniest bit of shopping: 2 ornaments for Lisa and Jacob's Christmas tree, a pair of jeans from Goodwill to wear at the animal shelter and then I treated myself to a new pair of slippers - memory foam for these tired runner's feet.:grin:  I'll do the rest online, I don't like the crowds.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-11-26 12:33 PM
Rest day for me. After church i watched a movie on TV called Elysium that I had recorded because it sounded interesting. A futuristic action movie with Matt Damon. I enjoyed it.

Next was lunch with Cindy at Panera Bread. I had a bowl of broccoli cheese soup.

All that's left to do is lounge around in my la-z-boy and read.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-26 2:15 PM
I think I am done with leftovers.  Today for lunch we had a normal ham sandwich.  Meeting some friends for drinks this evening.

Did not do any Black Friday shopping but I haven't in years.  I basically order my stuff online or if I find something at Costco, I buy it.  No workout either.  It's a rest day.

It is nice and sunny.  We pulled out some of our Christmas wreaths.  Need to put away fall first.

Have a super duper Sunday!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-26 9:02 PM
Well I had drinks with some friends.  Hadn't seen them in about 11 months.  But I felt like an outsider.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday, 26 Nov 2017