Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Where are you? Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-22 7:56 AM
I’m sure this place will be dead today. :meh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-22 8:05 AM
--I got a couple more people who signed up for the race yesterday so I’m sitting at 239. Packet pick up tonight from 5-7 p.m. This is going to be a long day. :meh:

--Sarge barked all night long. :cry: He was down by the woods when we got up this morning so he must have been tracking something.

--The first three saves on The Voice last night were my top thee favorites. :happy:

--I made Magic Gingerbread Bars last night. Those are for Thanksgiving. Pie crust dough is made and in the fridge. I didn’t get around to making chocolate chip cookies for packet pick up. Oh well. I can only do so much.

--Went to Walmart yesterday and when I was at the counter I pulled out a hundred dollar bill thinking that’ll easily cover things. My total was $119. :cry: And, I had coupons! : pbbt: I guess I did get $40 worth of ink for my printer and nearly twenty bucks in cat food and dog treats. :blush:

--I hope this timing guy is as good as I think he is going to be. He has been very efficient and I really like the roster he sent me. Thanks Gregg for the referral.

--I want to retire. :laugh:

--Maybe I’ll just take a vacation instead. : pbbt::wink:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Where are you? Wednesday RTTs