Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / The last day (as a baby) Tuesday RTTs
- - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-21 7:15 AM
:blush: B's last day as a baby....
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-21 7:43 AM
--Awww, it’s B’s birthday tomorrow? Big plans?

--I need to turn my spreadsheet in to the timing guy today for all of the paper registrations. Counting on line registrations we stand at 237. :meh: Dang, I’m not sure we’re even going to hit last year’s total of 274. I had two women (a cheap-assed postal carrier and her sister) cancel their registrations because they won’t get a shirt. :roll: Uh, it’s Thanksgiving. All the money goes to two charitable organizations. Consider your entry fee a bigger donation to those and be done with it. People. :mutmad:

--I did 5 massages yesterday and did pretty well. :cool:

--Meadow’s acting like she never crawled all over that woodpile and got all sore. She was on and off of the couch several times yesterday. You have no idea how much better her mama feels knowing she isn’t hurting. :hug:

--I think I might make a double batch of chocolate chip cookies tonight to take to packet pick up tomorrow. :grin: I probably need to make my gingerbread bars for Thanksgiving too because I don’t really have any other time other than tonight to do them. I’m hoping I can put together my apple pie Thanksgiving morning and have it done by 2:00 p.m. when we eat.

--I bought a $6.99 bottle of Pinot Noir from Aldi’s called Tailslide that is really good. Ana bought the same bottle and was raving about it the other day. Probably need to stock up since their inventory gets switched out regularly.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-21 8:52 AM
cancelled their registration? I didn't even know you could do that!

chocolate chip cookies at packet pickup? heck yea
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-21 9:09 AM
Canceled their reservation? WTF? Didn't they read it in the first place?:mutmad:

I'm glad Meadow is ok:hug:

Sounds like I need to try a Pinot Noir.....been years.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-21 9:40 AM
Just read monday's RTTs. I'm so glad your doc got you results so quickly! AND that they seem to knock out the MS possibility. :cool::hug:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-21 8:56 AM
My big boy turns 1 tomorrow :shocker!::shocker!:

He celebrated early by being up just about every half hour talking in his crib and then up from 1-3am talking, whimpering, crying, whatevering. Which meant I've been up since about 2:30am with a couple brief stints of sleep from about 5-5:45am.

Found out the daycare teacher we like is staying. She was leaving for an office job but I guess it pays less than daycare (yikes!) so she's staying. And she's moving up to the next age room with him. Score!!

I think once he moves up to the big kid room I have to actually dress him appropriately with shoes, a jacket, etc. I much prefer socks and the occasional sleeper instead.

Had a free Starbucks drink so I cashed in with an extra shot and tried almond milk instead of regular. A coworker said she likes it in her drinks because it makes it more creamy but it didn't taste right in my drink so definitely back to regular non-fat.

I'm so freaking hungry lately it is ridiculous.

I have a feeling work is going to turn busy with questions these next few weeks. I much prefer doing nothing!
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-21 9:11 AM
I can't believe it has been a YEAR!:shocker!::hug::hug:

Sorry about his party planning keeping you up:hug:

Almond milk = devil's milk :meh::cry:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-21 9:58 AM
I used to put Almond milk in cereal and I didn't mind it but coffee blech
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-21 9:20 AM
I’m not a fan of milk in general but soy and almond milk is really a no go for me. The only thing I’ll use almond milk in is when I think I’m trying to be healthy and make steel cut oats. I’ve tried baking with it in place of regular milk and it makes a disaster out of the recipe.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-21 9:33 AM
Awww B:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Ripley's last tournament of the year went well. They still didn't win a game:laugh: :roll: but they really were close to winning 2 of the 4 games. They really have improved so much this season.

Taking her coach out to trivia tonight. I need to buy that woman a beer or a glass of wine or something. She works so hard:hug:

Out of work yesterday sick and hoarse. Mostly from yelling at the tournament in super cold and dry air. But then add a cold on top. I did try Dayquil which worked wonders and I didn't hallucinate on. So, win-win. :laugh:

Another week and I'll try running. I have started doing yoga. So that is fun. Not. :laugh::shocker!::roll: But i need it and I bet it will help my running eventually.

Q has the kids until tomorrow.:cool: So yesterday while I was home sick i was also home alone:evil::mischief:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-21 9:59 AM
Home sick while also home alone sounds good!

are you heading on a trip for Thanksgiving or did I get my times mixed up on when you usually go?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-21 10:16 AM
No. :cry::cry: My camping trip to Pensacola heaven was canceled by Mother Nature. Bitch.:mutmad: Stupid crappy hurricanes.

I was going to take 3 days off next week while the boss is out of town. Just stay home and chill out. But after missing yesterday i've dropped a day. So I'll take 2 days off. Next week will be like a vacation anyway with him being out of town. #netflixattheoffice :mischief:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-21 10:37 AM
oh yea that's right I forgot about that. Netflix at the office sounds good!
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / The last day (as a baby) Tuesday RTTs