Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / How's that Hillary Presidency going?
- - By turkeyfoot Date 2017-11-16 1:49 PM
Parent - - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2017-11-16 2:07 PM
Go home you're drunk
Parent - By IB [us] Date 2017-11-17 12:48 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By N70SAK Date 2017-11-16 5:28 PM
It would have been better than having every fucking agency that is designed to protect the public, raped.

Schmuck.
Parent - By Tommeke Date 2017-11-16 6:04 PM
At least not openly "trying to be friends" with what must be the worst dictator on earth.
Parent - By jaszflamus (I like wool!) Date 2017-11-16 6:29 PM
Hiya Pete! :hug: I've missed you around here and elsewhere. Thought about you a few times this summer watching the Bucs in Pittsburgh and the Phils in Philly.

This wasn't one of your better trolls, though. :sad:
Parent - - By Mookiethedog Date 2017-11-16 11:16 PM
Hey TF....not sure what it means but I just wish you guys would hit the reset button and get back to basics.  It's all fkd up right now.....too polarized.  You guys needed a shake up but not this kind of shake up.....you need the world to look at you with envy not ridicule.  Go Team Go!!!!  Love conquers all :hug:
Parent - - By gadget girl Date 2017-11-18 8:15 PM
:hug::hug:

I sincerely hope that we can go back to moderation after this presidency.  I worry that the next president will be a left wing version of DT.
Parent - By Mookiethedog Date 2017-11-19 12:16 AM
Yeah it is a little fkg messed up gg :hug:
Parent - - By triplejake (The Vampire Lestat) [us] Date 2017-11-19 9:16 AM
Do you mean by that a Democratic president pushing far-left policies or a Democratic public that matches Trump in idiocy and contempt for law/press/anyone or anything that criticizes them?  I could see the former as a possibility, but without the latter you'd remain a long way from "a left wing version of DT."
Parent - - By gadget girl Date 2017-11-19 8:39 PM
A democratic president pushing far left policies.  DT does seem to be a unique combination of idiocy and contempt that hopefully has no match on the left, middle, up down or sideways.
Parent - - By triplejake (The Vampire Lestat) [us] Date 2017-11-20 7:11 AM
Ok, that makes sense.  I could imagine getting a President Elizabeth Warren and could imagine some policy-based dismay at that outcome amongst right-leaning folks, but she sure as hell isn't a left version of Trump.
Parent - - By gadget girl Date 2017-11-20 12:29 PM
President Elizabeth Warren :cry::cry:

I will pray to God for mercy.  :happy:
Parent - By LDR (100 Mile Stud) [us] Date 2017-11-23 8:06 AM
I wouldn't want to wake up to the sound of her voice on the morning news everyday, but I think I'd like her economic policies and restoring regulations that protect consumers.  I'd love to see Bernie Sanders elected, but I know that's a long shot.
Parent - - By Tommeke Date 2017-11-26 9:53 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing.
A left version of Trump would be like a Hugo Chavez.

Because all your further left wing politicians (or at least the big ticket ones that I know of) still have way more class and common sense than Trump.
Also, I think some policies like global healthcare, cheaper education and taking better care of the environment are agenda items that don't require raising taxes like nuts.
Your healthcare is already costing close to 18% of GDP. That's 5-6% more than we spend and we have good global healthcare, where you will get treated properly for any chronic or serious illness without any crazy deductibles.
Surely there must be a way to organize it a bit differently (single payer anyone?) so that it costs much less and you get better coverage.
Maybe steer a bit of tax dollars from military to education and you can cross that off your checklist.
Parent - By Quagmire [us] Date 2017-11-28 3:51 PM
"A left version of Trump would be like a Hugo Chavez."

More like Maxine Waters.
Parent - - By gottarungirl Date 2017-11-23 6:55 PM
:hug::hug:
Parent - By Mookiethedog Date 2017-11-24 12:32 AM
:hug::hug::hug:
Parent - By tasmulder [us] Date 2017-11-19 10:26 AM
Dude just ride with the Pittsburgh Steelers instead two of the worst candidates to ever run for President of the USA.
Parent - By tahoeblue (spamkiller) Date 2017-11-21 11:38 PM
Apparently, Earth2 is running well
- By sideshowbob Date 2017-11-24 12:25 PM
So excited to see that the conservative Republicans are finally getting serious about the national debt.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / How's that Hillary Presidency going?