Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Christmas Card Question
- - By Elcontador [us] Date 2017-11-14 2:52 PM
Hi All,

Every year, I take a photo or two from my last vacation and make it into a Christmas card that I send to clients and a handful of friends and family members.  I'm really not much into Christmas, but people like the pics, so I keep sending them out.  The wife says I should have somewhat of a Christmas theme. 

I took a lot of pics of animals, primarily at the Biodóme in Montreal, and at the Zoo Sauvage in Saint Félicien.  I also took some scenic pics of landscapes, brooks and lakes on hikes, some small ports, and things like the street scene around the lit up Bank of Montreal building and the classic Hotel Tadoussac.  Nothing is online, so I don't think I can send sample pics from my computer to this site.

Some samples are rockhopper and king penguins, polar bears, a black bear where something got its attention, Bactrian camels, a yak, bison, polar bears, red crowned cranes, and a menu board from the Montreal Insectarium showing various tasty offerings in English and French. 

It'll make a nice slide show, but I'd like feedback re suggestions for a Christmas card.  And no, I won't put the pic of the capivara on the card; a tropical animal on a Christmas card doesn't quite seem to work.  On second thought, a yak or a Bactrian (two hump) camel probably won't work, either.
Thanks in advance.
Parent - By old turtle Date 2017-11-15 10:59 AM
I like the penguin and polar bear options.
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2017-11-17 8:36 PM
I think anything you chose would be nice.
- By Elcontador [us] Date 2017-11-18 2:39 PM
Thanks for the info.  Chose a weird looking, cute Rockhopper Penguin, and a shot of a beautiful garden in the City of Quebec near where I was staying.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Christmas Card Question