Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Mulling over the Monday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-13 7:32 AM
:grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-13 7:42 AM
--As of now I have 127 signed up for my race. I was hoping to have 150 by the end of the weekend. Oh well. :meh:

--Still trying to get the Best Western in town to comp a room (in exchange for a sponsorship) for our timing guy. I wouldn’t think that would be a big deal but it has been drug out for a month now. :roll: Going to check back with him tomorrow and if it’s a no go then I guess I’m paying for a room. Should probably just inquire with one of the other two hotels but they’re not all that great.

--My mom is dropping off “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump” this morning. Not sure I need disturbing and scary in my life right now but I’ll give it a go. It’s just going to confirm my suspicions.

--Made monster cookies yesterday. I ended up putting half the dough in the freezer because there was so much. Had to go back and double check the recipe because there is no flour in them.

--Sarge is going nuts over the chicken shit. :laugh: Iowa disked it into the ground but Sarge is still finding some. That and eating out of the compost pile. Two things that boy loves. :laugh:

--Screwed up my schedule this week and forgot to write down the massage I was getting and ended up scheduling two appointments during that time. :roll: She only does massage on Mon-Wed and my next 3 weeks of those days are spoken for. :meh:

--Ana was feeling a little better by Saturday morning so we met for coffee. She brought the kids. OMG, they were wound up. :laugh: They were good, just energetic. : pbbt:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-13 9:28 AM
Just avoid all politics but local politics. And even then, avoid local politics:roll:

I wanna bake something. I haven't done anything in ages:blush:

Dogs and animal shit in general. Loki just loves to roll in Canadian Geese goo.:mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-13 2:49 PM
I've seen those cookies but didn't know it was flour-free

I think Sarge definitely ended up in the right place with you guys
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-13 4:25 PM
Sarge did. :hug: I can’t imagine him living in town or being in the house all of the time. He’d be a handful. He has a pretty good arrangement with us.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-13 8:11 AM
Murder on the Orient Express was so good! Even as a remake. The cast was amazing. I'm definitely going to watch it again when it comes out. Love Kenneth Branaugh movies:grin:

Kelly - Murder on the Orient Express was an Agatha Christie novel. There was a movie in the 70s with an all-star cast. The Orient Express is a train that goes back and forth to Istanbul or further. Not sure. They get stuck in the snow and a passenger is killed. Hercules Poirot is one of the passengers so it is up to him to solve the murder.

Completely checked out of politics and it is amazing:cool:

Tj woke me up Sat. We had a discussion about Saturday mornings. :mutmad::laugh: Too bad we won't have another for a while. This weekend is Ripley's last tournament or game until February.:cry: I already miss it.

Foot hurt a lot after doing touches and passes yesterday with Ripley for about half an hour. :cry: Almost put the boot back on. But that means another week until I try a run. :roll::roll::roll:

My new superfeet should deliver today or tomorrow.

So tired of the cold already.:cry:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-13 2:50 PM
checking out of politics sounds like a good idea for mental health

Be good to that foot :mutmad:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Mulling over the Monday RTTs