Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / To The Park dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2017-11-07 6:56 AM
Waiting for a little warmer....
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2017-11-07 7:04 AM
Monday I decided to do some projects and purging that had been on my list for a while. Sometimes stuff just needs to be cleared out and organized. Extra things needed to get done, repotting a plant, vac with the attachments in some hard to reach places, reading some chapters in a book to read before it's due, putting newer books away, study. Clutter was getting me down. I tend to leave things around because they remind me to do them. But then they become clutter. :roll: Maybe I should just leave little notes and the clutter will be smaller. :laugh:
The rest from running after the long one helped. Why do we feel so guilty for resting? Did yoga.
Today I plan some yoga, a light, easy run in the park, then grocery. DC is coming to supper for a lentil soup dinner tonight.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2017-11-07 8:38 AM
Maybe you just need a to-do list. :laugh:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-11-07 10:55 AM
Purging is tough but necessary.
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2017-11-07 8:11 AM
good morning!  Running did not happen yesterday.  DH is still in bed recovering from Friday's surgery so that makes timing complicated.  Today should work for getting out.  I'm going to get some work done for a couple of hours then sneak out for maybe 6 easy miles.  The weather has really finally cooled down - high today is 52.  That makes this fall lover very happy.  It only took until November 7th to actually get fall :roll: And in four weeks it will be freezing, I bet.  Oh well.

happy days to all!
Parent - By swandive Date 2017-11-07 8:38 AM
It's still gross and humid here. :mutmad:  I want fall weather!
Hope your A (and Swannie's A) both feel better soon.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2017-11-07 8:37 AM
Not the greatest of runs this morning.  100% humidity and super foggy (and smoky smelling :wtf:) and I wasn't feeling the greatest.  Blah.  I ran five miles kinda slow.  Now I'm getting stuff together so I can head to the hospital.
Good luck to A in getting out quickly.
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-11-07 10:54 AM
2.7 miles this morning. Sad. (See NRR.)

Cooler now, long sleeve weather and I hope it stays that way.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-11-07 4:07 PM
3.51 on the TM. Ankle is feeling better.
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2017-11-07 4:32 PM
Glad to hear your ankle is feeling better!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-11-07 6:47 PM
Great work on the 3.51 and I'm glad to hear about ankle improvement. Hugs to the kitties. :hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / To The Park dailies