Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Election TuesDay RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-07 6:47 AM
School is out today for the election.:roll:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-07 6:59 AM
Made it all day yesterday with no boot. Very little pain. Wore my new Vionix loafers.

Today I'm wearing my danskins. They are super stiff. I hope this helped.

Ordered Superfeet wide green yesterday.

Long week - ton of school stuff to get done this week.

House is actually clean. Still working on Laundry.

Can't believe how expensive it is to go to the movies these days. :mutmad:

Can't wait to try a run.....gonna wait until Saturday.:cool:

Thor Ragnarok was AWESOME last Friday. Perhaps my favorite of the Super Hero movies:cool::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-07 7:00 AM
I’m not sure we even have anything on the ballot to vote for. But, then again, I don’t even know where we vote now. :blush:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-07 7:39 AM
Only 5 districts in the county are voting. One is mine but I dgas about any of the positions being filled and I didn't have time this morning. Definitely won't this afternoon. I can't believe schools are closed.:roll:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-07 7:14 AM
--Need to get the address changed on my driver’s license but it’s $26 to do so. :wtf: They don’t even retake the picture. :roll: They’re going to have to retake mine for that kind of money. :laugh:

--Iowa made it home with the disc. :happy: Made pretty good time. He said KC was a cluster. Five or six different fender benders and accidents. Yep, keep on texting while driving people.

--So, last night when I was cooking dinner Iowa was telling me he was really hungry when he got home but there wasn’t much to eat. I’m like, yea I know. He proceeds to tell me he ate some chicken. Me: Oh yea, I was going to give that to the dogs. It has been in the fridge too long. He then said he also ate some hash brown and egg leftovers. Me: Yep, I was going to fee that to the dogs too. :laugh: Then he complained of having has all night. Oops. :laugh::laugh:

--People need to start signing up for the Turkey Strut. :mutmad: I’m only at 73. One week until the cut off for t-shirts.

--Sarge must have had an bad itch last night. We could hear him scratching himself because his doghouse is up against the outside part of the shed that parallels the bedroom. It was pretty funny. He has also figured out that he can howl. I think that sound unexpectedly came out of him one day surprising him so now he does it a lot. :laugh:

--I might get a DNA test for him. I was always going to do that for Meadow but I’m pretty sure hers would come back 1/2 Yellow Lab and 1/2 Staffordshire Terrier/American Pit Terrier. Sarge is a mystery.

--Day off today but I have so much do. Grocery shopping, clean, clean out the car (I’m driving to book group this weekend), check on a sponsor for the race, banking stuff, etc.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-07 7:40 AM
Yeah, I thought they wouldn't retake my photo, then they did. I had a ponytail, no makeup, an infant in my arms and it was 730am on a sat. Needless to say, horrible damned photo.:mutmad:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-07 8:37 AM
The one I have now is really bad. Last time I renewed I had a good picture but when I got to looking at my license they made a mistake and didn’t give me the class E license (just a regular one) so I had to have them fix that and they made me do a new photo. Evidently, when you change your address they don’t. :roll: For 26 bucks I’m going to request that they do.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-07 7:42 AM
I had a dream that I lived in my parents house with Ripley and we both have lice. So of course now I have the creepy crawlies all over my body.:cry:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-07 8:37 AM
:cry::laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Election TuesDay RTTs